Currency Exachange Will Not Solve The Gold Seller Problem And This Is Why

ShadowRose

Gold sellers are doing this for free and making money from it with next to no effort on their part.

You can put in a currency exchange but they will just offer half or a third of the price of ncs exchange and probably spam even more making it pointless and why wouldn't they since sites by now have probably hundreds of bots farming gold for them and ncsoft doesn't seem to even bother trying to ban them so gold isn't even an issue just getting people to sell to.

I wouldn't be surprised if bots owned most of the items on the market now personally since for instance misty blackwyrm keys which i have been buying and selling a few days ago plummeted and kept falling and is still falling and they sure were not before that so im guessing some large bot network is farming them somewhere which i have seen on the forums.

What nc needs to do is put gms in to find said bots and ban the source with the exchange then that would help a lot but as is just an exchange will do next to nothing.

If you think it will then you don't understand how gold sellers work.

It's their source of income, if the game doesn't provide enough money back they won't bother with it.

I know from a close friend who contacted one of these websites in regards to making transactions in a not very popular game server. Their justification basically boils down to not worth their time to farm/sell gold there.

In any market, monopoly is bad for the consumer. In this game you can already see the gold spammers lowering their prices, from 1.8 USD to 0.7 USD per gold in less than a month. Add another competitor and it will drop until its not worth it anymore.

Archived