5 reasons to play BNS

Ottis

I'm in love with BNS so here's 5 reasons to keep playing it

1 - The servers are so shitty that because of delay it doesn't require skill or quick reaction to play anymore, we have to predict and guess the next action and press the key 5sec before it happens so we'll be able to counter in time, so in the end we are all practicing our mediums skill and  we will be able to see and predict future in real life if we keep on practicing with BNS

2 - Summoner and FM are using  hacks and are just flying and teleporting all over the arena while attacking us, it's good because we can practice on countering every skill while standing  on the  ground, they attack and we dodge, we will be so skilled and reactive after 1000 matches practicing that way that it will take them more than 10minutes to kill the best of us.

3 - KFM missed the hacking lesson, but it's ok because they found the macro lesson, they spent so much time working on their 3RF macro that now they can even say about 1ms close if the server is going from like 300ms to 301ms just by pressing the macro key, NCsoft is already contacting some KFM to help them fix the servers and calculate every improvement in MS.

4 - BM players are actually more busy watching korean video of lvl 50 BM than playing the game, and it's a good  thing, because I've heard that some BM already learned and mastered korean language just by watching those videos , so playing BM on  BNS is really effective I don't see why people complain, I  would like to learn a new language in 2 weeks too.

5 - The devs and moderators are just ignoring us so we are free to do all we want, we can hack in game, we can trash talk on forum..etc , BNS is freedom !

23 hours ago, Ottis said:

4 - BM players are actually more busy watching korean video of lvl 50 BM than playing the game, and it's a good  thing, because I've heard that some BM already learned and mastered korean language just by watching those videos , so playing BM on  BNS is really effective I don't see why people complain, I  would like to learn a new language in 2 weeks too.

OMFG, that is so true. I'm spending more time watching pvp videos 45 and 50 alike trying to learn the class than actually playing, something to do while waiting for the shit storm of *cricket*ed up balance to pass by. 

7- People cry no more about Destroyer SpinToWin cause they discoverer that Destroyer is a crap class that easy to counter and kill :)

8- Most of skills bugged and don't work right like "Pierce Defense " Which still able to hide summoner when they use counter 

9-Blade Dancer got a high DPs, Spintowin, Switch Q and E like BM, Immune like summoner and game do nothing except pump them

Archived