How to fight SM as sin?

NueHoujuu

I saw a video saying you ought to be defensive and to avoid their flower... the flower that slows you and hits through stealth that they can use again and again on you.

How do you fight summoners?

If I stealth and get aggressive on attacking them they AoE me and get constant stuns.

If they get first attack they get a stun combo that nearly kills me.

If I try to kill cat the SM has full HP.

I usually try to target the SM but the cat gets in the way of most of my targeting while he runs.

If I stay away from them I can't really fight back much since most of my skills are melee.

Go invisible, put the cat in coma with you unconcious skill, then rush the summoner right away to stop him from waking the cat up. ( don't hit the cat when it's unconcious, you'll wake the cat up again)

Assassin seems to have it easier when fighting summoner, I believe.

Hm, the 30 second unconscious right? I should've thought of that. Is there any way for the SM to unsleep their cats?

Any suggestions for that annoying flower? I don't know what skills a SM can or can't use depending on if their cat is dead/alive/asleep/targeting me/etc.

For everybody who say that u have to put the that unconscious and fight the smn along no plz plz PLZZZZZZ...... Dont listen to them!!!!! the reason why u shouldnt take a risk and put the cat unconscious is when u put the cat to unconscious there is eframe which will leave u absolutely vulnerable for the smn to make a chance for them to put the flower in ur head which u cant even go back to stealth anymore for the whole 5-10s. Most Pro summoner will put that flower on ur head once u get out of stealth and root u while they move back to the cat position.

The best counter build vs summoner is stay as much in stealth as possible and always save ur SS+RnB combo to escape from the flower or using ''C'' to mitigate the time of the flower.

Always trying to run away while u are in bad situation im not saying about when u are CC:ed or grappled by the cat cuz if u are in CC:ed, grappled by cat u will absolutely going to die or lose 50%-70% of ur hp so what is bad situation here? ''When the flower is on ur head'', ''When u run out of stealth and dont find the way to go back into stealth''

There is 1 trick when u fight a summoner, and trust me the more u got this trick trigger the more chance u gonna win this fight. ''Try to get out of combat as much as u can'' cuz when u get out of combat u will get 6s free stealth from windwalking

Always try to keep the poison up on their body. Why we need to keep poison up? Cuz we need poison for '' Hook Kick'' and ''Shadow Drain'' to go back into stealth, Also poison stack really deal alot of damage to them.

Here is 1 example u got 6s for stealth u lightning and throw the boom on them only 2s and for ur 4s stealth what u are doing? u run away make a distance that summoner cant put the flower on ur head and go back to stealth 2-3 dps 3-4s run away and repeat. If u miss to dps them in 2-3s just running away dont be aggressive cuz u always win when time run out.

oh and idk if u already knew this best information and every assassin should know about it that their flower have 1 weakness, the flower will disappear every time when the summoner drop targeting u. If u already knew it then just ignore this post.. ^^

yeahh i mean their cursor so either u can use SS+RnB to get away or using ur Lotus flower on the ground if its far away from the summoner. As Long as they drop cursor targeting on you their flower will disappear. Never ever use ''decoy'' or ''Q'' to close the distance between u and them while their flower is active if u used it by an accident just use ''C'' immediately to give u 2-3s immunity and buy u some time

Yeahh SS will give u 8m and RMB will will give u about 12m, so its 20m plus the distance the summoner were away from u in the first time, will make around 20m-30m and in most case its enough to make the summoner drop targeting u. Just make sure that you are not going the wrong way

Archived