3 questions about blade master

layme

question one:

This guy does an attack with 6 swords in a circle. how do i get this attack? which upgrade is it?

Question two:

How to get skill tiers with a book on it? it says: required 2 points but then i still cant learn it. how to get this one:

https://gyazo.com/77a471c1a00b555d3dae6ad9e80e7156

Question three:

this one is similar to question two, but this time i want to know how to unlock the skill tier with the circle like this one:

https://gyazo.com/cb61cd441229d8d09855b5ca62a3a157

1. It is legendary skill of your 4 ability.

2. you need recipe before you can use legendary skills

3 You can either run dungeons and try get the recipe or buy these from the market. Right now you can only get lightning draw legendary skill(rest legendary skill will be there later) from the new 4 man dungeon mode. That recipe cost 600 gold in our server right now in the market place.  You may get that in time with 100 - 300 gold if price will drop.

2 hours ago, Kutsuu said:

Sorry I thought it was obvious since it's  the only new 4-man dungeon that we got, and the only dungeon that drops skill books for HM skills. 

So basically you just throw out the idea that maybe I'm a BRAND new player? Been playing for like two weeks man. Barely hit 45. I'm sure you're just being a *cricket*-wad cause it's a menial question. Forgive me for considering the forums a good place to get information.  Bloodshade Harbor, I see. Thanks for that...

Just now, VersusFate said:

So basically you just throw out the idea that maybe I'm a BRAND new player? Been playing for like two weeks man. Barely hit 45. I'm sure you're just being a *cricket*-wad cause it's a menial question. Forgive me for considering the forums a good place to get information.  Bloodshade Harbor, I see. Thanks for that...

Not at all - I just expect you to read a little about the game you're playing. It was only 3 days ago that the new content released and it's been all over the main website and forums. I'm not here to be your google. 

21 hours ago, Kutsuu said:

Not at all - I just expect you to read a little about the game you're playing. It was only 3 days ago that the new content released and it's been all over the main website and forums. I'm not here to be your google. 

But instead of typing "Bloodshade Harbor", you choose to type some other smart alick response right? You're literally just a bad person. .Going out of your way to be a *cricket* on forums is the definition of Neck-Beard. You could of simply ignored my post, but you chose a different route. Character traits are on the front display broham.

1 minute ago, VersusFate said:

But instead of typing "Bloodshade Harbor", you choose to type some other smart alick response right? You're literally just a bad person. .Going out of your way to be a *cricket* on forums is the definition of Neck-Beard. You could of simply ignored my post, but you chose a different route. Character traits are on the front display broham.

Self induced helplessness is a pet peeve of mine. It's laughable that my unwillingness to pander to it makes me a bad person. Did you feel a little less helpless when you looked it up for yourself? If so, maybe you'll do it again next time. That was my objective in any case. 

Just now, Kutsuu said:

Self induced helplessness is a pet peeve of mine. It's laughable that my unwillingness to pander to it makes me a bad person. Did you feel a little less helpless when you looked it up for yourself? If so, maybe you'll do it again next time. That was my objective in any case. 

Helplessness? You misunderstand the situation. I'm asking a question about a video game. I'm not asking you to chew my food for me. I'm not asking you to tie my shoes. I asked you if maybe you had knowledge on hand. I could of went to google, you're right. Hell, I could of logged on to the game and spammed my question in chat (probably would of got a decent response from a decent person). The window that was open on my PC at the moment was BnS Forums (a resource of information??). No need to dive the scary depths of Google in a hurried search for my answer. I mean, it's a video game we're talking about here. Knowing what "BSH" is has no affect on my life. I admit, you sound  clever with your witty response, but I re-iterate... A person asking a question about a video game has absolutely nothing to do with his/hers ability to help themselves. Shaving at this point won't help you. You are in dire need of a waxing on that Neck-Beard

Archived