Bot & Souless

Xenokal

Getting really tired of seeing these bots everywhere, and they aren't even trying to be sneaky about it. They straight up stay posted in the main town, dungeon entrances etc. I don't even think the reports players send get looked at. I think they need an elite task force of covert ops Game Masters to just roll around to all the dungeons and start initiating Permabans to the account holders of these bots. Track IPs and origins of accounts and just go ham. 

15 minutes ago, Xenokal said:

Getting really tired of seeing these bots everywhere, and they aren't even trying to be sneaky about it. They straight up stay posted in the main town, dungeon entrances etc. I don't even think the reports players send get looked at. I think they need an elite task force of covert ops Game Masters to just roll around to all the dungeons and start initiating Permabans to the account holders of these bots. Track IPs and origins of accounts and just go ham. 

Have played any other NCSOFT games ? If you did you would know that bots are here to stay lol .

Archived