Prestige Points?

LuxiLuna

I am a bit confused on prestige points..I am currently a level 40 and has tried pvp when required for a quest. My question is, do you get these prestige points from the Scorching Sands? Where normally you'd see your faction and the blue circle above their heads? Do you kill the opposite faction that are wandering around there to get the points? And what level and where do I get faction dailies and what are they? Thanks in advance!

1. Prestige points are obtain from NPCs that have a blue bubble next to their name. You must be within the level range to obtain the prestige points from said enemy(I'm guessing it has to be within 5 levels of the enemy).

2. Once you get the prestige points you can exchange them for Contribution Points that's for your next Faction rank. There's a Prestige Point NPC in the camp usually.

3. To obtain more Faction dailies you have to increase your Faction Rank.

Starting at Initiate will allow you to do Faction quests at Dragonscale, Tomun Range and Scorching Sands.

Once you get to Aspirant rank, the next one after Initiate, you'll be able to do Razorwing, Shipwreck Shallows and Misty Woods Faction dailies.

18 minutes ago, LuxiLuna said:

Do you kill the opposite faction that are wandering around there to get the points? And what level and where do I get faction dailies and what are they? Thanks in advance!

Just hit L45, then go do your PvP dailys at Hogshead and Misty wood. Can skip prestige points all together since they really do not do much. When Silverfrost comes, you can farm it all you like. I have seen players with as much as 500+ when they farm Silverfrost.

15 minutes ago, LuxiLuna said:

Ohh okay! And on an unrelated note..I saw that it costs 2g to breakthrough or evolve can't remember which my level 40 weapon..I've been told that it's best to wait until I hit 45 to get the level 40 weapon...any advice on it?

Yes. At L40. it will take you ages to make 2G. At L45, you just need to do Poh 24+6 and BSH 24+6 and you will have easy 7G+ in your pocket.

Archived