Suggestion: Auto-kick afk people.

dqhp8507

Dungeons need a system that auto kicks people if they  have not entered combat for more than 3 - 5 minutes maybe even shorter. We have a problem with leechers in cross server dungeons that sit and camp at the entrance waiting for free loot. 

Another thing to note are the party leaders that setup Master Loot and take everything for themselves, not that i have encountered those yet.

• 1 month later...

Yes I agree. The last MMO I played (DC Universe Online) has a Auto kick feature implemented. If you stayed afk for 5 minutes, next to your name will appear AFK. It looked like this (AFK)Name. After 10 minutes it kicked you out completely out of the game. It didn't matter if you were in a dungeon/open world/pvp. This will help reduce lag and bots afking. 

One more thing, you should do something similar to what Counter-Strike had. When admins banned hackers they could screw up their entire game, even computer.There were commands like Destroy( this would have completely screw up their game and they could not play the game anymore). Only if they reinstalled it. This should scare botters and make them think twice before botting, and this thing should only be used by staff. It is alot of work for the dev team to implement this but i'm pretty sure this would work.

P.S: Sorry for my english(not my primary language).

I think what would work is the following: as we progress, the AFKers' health bars get a darker shade and shows them in a different location as the others progress, yes? Then how about making the AFKers elegible to be vote kicked 1-3 minutes after that?

Archived