KFM solo poh6 + boss attack explanation

Shiro

First boss however became quite lame.

As I remember I left 2 guildies to try duo poh6, so we got to fish. I was watching to see what they were doing, after a while I got down to help a bit. What I saw? 88% hp and 30 secs left. Of course I got in panic, and I started to sleep an ad and kill another near the boss. What I didn't expect? The following:

Despite of boss getting in enrage he was still "attackable".

I ended up spending -6:44 mins taking take of the sleeping ad and attacking + evading the infinite enrage. It was fun but quite disappointing to see such thing to be honest.

Congrats on run on the other hand.

I watched this this morning and it's impressive, especially it's before the patch it looks like. Now it should be even easier.

Thing is, I don't see much point in soloing it unless you want all the Perfume to yourself, and maybe get the outfit for free.

Did you ever hear of the Market Place? Not all gold comes from dailies.

There's something called crafting too, I used to craft moonwater transformation stones when they were 10g each.

Plus I play the market sometimes too, I bought Field Repair Hammers for 8-10s each, and sold for 80s when Mushin Tower hit (that was after this video though)

I Have the 1k gold achievement for selling things on Market so yeah, totally got the gold donated ! Don't accuse people of "cheating" just because you can't do X or Y

Shiro, I have a question if you could answer it please. I asked this is another thread, but I have not gotten a response yet. 

Anyhow, I am wondering how much my ping is going to play a part in being able to properly play KFM. I usually hang out at around 85-90 ms. Sometimes, it is hard to get combos off and for my Q and E to go off correctly as well. Now, I am quite sure that human error is playing a part in this, but I do consider myself a well-above average player. So, I am just looking for any advice. I want to play KFM, but at the same time, I don't want to gimp any group I play with. I have been tanking in many mmo's and I don't really want to contribute to a wipe if I can help it.

Thank you ahead of time to anyone who answers me. I appreciate it.

You think this is possible without Siren weapon now due to weapon buff or do you think it will still be a slight struggle? Currently on Profane Weapon right now and I'm thinking I won't make it with just this weapon. I wanna get to practicing to solo this mission at one point especially with KFM as it is my main.

8 hours ago, JPacheco said:

shiro i love you :v

aww thank you <3

4 hours ago, Anticlergy said:

Shiro, I have a question if you could answer it please. I asked this is another thread, but I have not gotten a response yet. 

Anyhow, I am wondering how much my ping is going to play a part in being able to properly play KFM. I usually hang out at around 85-90 ms. Sometimes, it is hard to get combos off and for my Q and E to go off correctly as well. Now, I am quite sure that human error is playing a part in this, but I do consider myself a well-above average player. So, I am just looking for any advice. I want to play KFM, but at the same time, I don't want to gimp any group I play with. I have been tanking in many mmo's and I don't really want to contribute to a wipe if I can help it.

Thank you ahead of time to anyone who answers me. I appreciate it.

80-90 ms ping is probably playable, maybe not at kfm's best play but you can still contribute and enjoy, you won't be "useless"

But 150ms ping and more? Kinda horrible imo

3 hours ago, TopKEK said:

You think this is possible without Siren weapon now due to weapon buff or do you think it will still be a slight struggle? Currently on Profane Weapon right now and I'm thinking I won't make it with just this weapon. I wanna get to practicing to solo this mission at one point especially with KFM as it is my main.

Difference between Awakened Siren before patch buff (what I had) and True Profane is not much, so I think it's possible

1 hour ago, Anticlergy said:

Thanks for the reply Shiro. I appreciate it. 

As a side note, is there any advice on what gems to get? 

For PvE get an attack diamond, a life steal amethyst, and a damage ruby. For last gem get some good peridot maybe, the one I have (+90 crit) or the new event one with 3 attack

Archived