Bomani (3th floor Mushin Tower) Reset 3 time and HP full again

nita

I dont know why NCsoft sending me to forum while i'm send him ticket, i tell them to fix the thing. Look like ncsoft staff didn't know that Blade and soul so many bug and error. Or maybe they didn't even play it all. 

Christian (Blade and Soul)

Feb 12, 09:02

Hello,

Thanks for contacting the Blade and Soul Support Team.

Unfortunately, the Game Support Team is not a part of the development process and is unable to comment on or answer questions about such aspects of the game like the Mushin Tower. However, we invite you to share your thoughts via the official forums:

Title: Blade and Soul Forums
Link: http://forums.bladeandsoul.com

This is the best place to discuss your ideas with fellow players who can voice their feedback and suggestions. These can then be forwarded to the development team from there.

Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance.

Regards,

Christian
NCSOFT Support Team

here what Ncsoft christian told me to discuss from forum what a weird... look like he didnt even play or dont know nothing about blade and soul at all..

Ok let's go to topic

I'm do mushin tower on floor 3, and the boss monster Bomani got reset 3 time and HP full again. i'm not even so far away, And my job was forcemaster, what i do is, i frost him and run hit run hit. even i try maybe i should get hit so not get reset again, but that's happen again. that's why i send the ticket need to fix the thing not sending back me to forum. 

It's not only in boss Bomani, also monster in BSH also some like that. My friend also told me that happen to him also, not all the time, but sometime... but this is so annoying. i just dont have time to redo it again, this is just boss Bomani, what about the 7th floor? just fix the bug and so many error from the game. i don't have time to complaint all the time. 

oh ya +1 and World boss in misty wood also got reset 2 time and everyone getting tired and not doing raid again after that. so many error and bug i cant even remember it again.

If u have the same problem with me please post. ty~

Archived