is there going to be class balance in this game ever?

sychopad

im salty as fuk

today i was 1884 rating and got matched with 5 summoner in a row all losses, wtf?

are they gonna change something about them or should i just go afk during summoner fights?

and pls no bullshit about kil the pet first then kill the summoner, i know that works for low elo, in high elo its diffrent

How is anyone supposed to even start to give advice anyway when you give no real information?  We have no idea what class you play, what your strategy is, what your skill build is, how you react to what the Summoner is doing, etc.  How early on in the 5-game streak were you tilting?  Play enough games, and a 5 loss streak is bound to happen, especially if you're floating in a rating level that gives you even match-ups.

If you think your only two options are "them" changing "some"thing (do you not understand what your problem is against them?  Because that's probably a problem), and going AFK during the fights, you should probably just go AFK and use those matches to drop you into a rating where you get easy wins.  Otherwise you're liable to tilt.

7 minutes ago, Cogbyrn said:

How is anyone supposed to even start to give advice anyway when you give no real information?  We have no idea what class you play, what your strategy is, what your skill build is, how you react to what the Summoner is doing, etc.  How early on in the 5-game streak were you tilting?  Play enough games, and a 5 loss streak is bound to happen, especially if you're floating in a rating level that gives you even match-ups.

If you think your only two options are "them" changing "some"thing (do you not understand what your problem is against them?  Because that's probably a problem), and going AFK during the fights, you should probably just go AFK and use those matches to drop you into a rating where you get easy wins.  Otherwise you're liable to tilt.

im a sin,and i lose 90% to summoners 9% to blade dancer and 1% to others

never mind im a noob can you enlighten me how to fight summoners? there is no other way than to either kill their pets or hit and run the summoner,

and you cant do that with high elo summoners 

22 minutes ago, sychopad said:

im salty as fuk

today i was 1884 rating and got matched with 5 summoner in a row all losses, wtf?

are they gonna change something about them or should i just go afk during summoner fights?

and pls no bullshit about kil the pet first then kill the summoner, i know that works for low elo, in high elo its diffrent

When 50 comes out, these issues will be fixed. But that is sometime away. Though once 50 is released summoners will mostly roll warlocks, and if they are anything like korean launch they will be broken in comparison to most classes. 

1 minute ago, voodooblade said:

When 50 comes out, these issues will be fixed. But that is sometime away. Though once 50 is released summoners will mostly roll warlocks, and if they are anything like korean launch they will be broken in comparison to most classes. 

id say warlocks are more balanced if anything, their pet is timed and you can hit and run with a sin

Archived