Server stupidly laggy or?

dmoe33

So ever since the feb 10 update i found the servers for me have been stupidly laggy like 10-20s delay theres been times where it was fine but like 80% of the time since update theres just been a crazy amount of lag. No its not my net cause i use other things and play others games and its completely fine. Is this just me or servers pooping?

Replies appreciated 

It seems like a DDos attack on Server and Forums. Look at all this spam on the forum. Seems some Gold Sellers lost their gold or their accounts with big amounts of gold were banned and now they are angry. I wouldn't wonder if we have to change our passwords in the next weeks/months.

6 hours ago, Equilibria said:

It seems like a DDos attack on Server and Forums. Look at all this spam on the forum. Seems some Gold Sellers lost their gold or their accounts with big amounts of gold were banned and now they are angry. I wouldn't wonder if we have to change our passwords in the next weeks/months.

Well i doubt they can get into NCs database and see all our info , if they do then I prob wont ever enter my info again on NCs sites if they dont at least have some security, also do u have proof/info that it was a ddos or u just speculating cause i dont think it is the case

5 hours ago, dmoe33 said:

Well i doubt they can get into NCs database and see all our info , if they do then I prob wont ever enter my info again on NCs sites if they dont at least have some security, also do u have proof/info that it was a ddos or u just speculating cause i dont think it is the case

How are you going to buy ncoins if say the worse case you mentioned comes to pass?

Archived