Disconnected (1000, 132, 10060)

Chariel

I've been getting this same error since about this time, and i've done the flushdns and whatnot and nothing seems to work. The weird thing is my husband uses the same comcast modem and never gets this problem. Ever. Only me. I do not understand this.

Oih you *cricket*tards how about you fix this shit I payed money and now I can't *cricket*ing play it, get your shit together. *cricket*ing christ get your team working on it you trashes it's been two weeks there is hundreds of players who can't play you dicks. *cricket*ing idiots not only loosing money but player base as well, look how much the player base has fallen you *cricket*tards. Also I am going to contact straight ncsoft as well. GJ tards

• 2 weeks later...

I would also like to add that me and my gf are experiencing the same issue and error. I noticed that it didn't happen to us during our level'ing up stages from 1 - 45 during Jan to mid Feb. Around Launch period seemed fine. After second big patch (Valentines event and new dungeons) it happened here and there once a while, but after the 3rd patch! (8th floor mushin, Naryu Labryinth) It happened a looooot. Is occuring now probably 3 or 4 times within a span of 3-5hours of gameplay. >< Please fix this soon NCSoft thank you.

This didn't use to happen now it seems like it's happening so frequent for us.

Thank you.

I have the same problem. Imediately after start playing i get the same error. Its incredible. It seems that nobody care about it.  

But what do we expect from an asian game? I mean you just need to look at the louncher and so on. it looks like it is java developed by student class...

• 2 months later...
On 2/12/2016 at 4:16 AM, RavenFalcore said:

Ran into the same issues. What I've done is... 

1. set the properties of Blade and Soul application to run as administrator.

Then did the following...

2. Click the "Start" button to bring up the Start Menu. Type in CMD into the "Search programs and files" field but do not hit enter. Doing this will change your start menu to show the program "cmd.exe." Right-click on "cmd.exe" and select "Run as Administrator." Type "netsh winsock reset" without the quotes. When the command is completed successfully, a confirmation appears, followed by a new command prompt line. Once completed, You will be advised to restart your computer.

I haven't encountered into any further issues.

Hopefully this helps

it worked. thx a lot

Archived