Disconnected (1000, 132, 10060)

Chariel

I've been getting disconnected every, give or take, ~30 minutes getting this error:

Disconnected from server.

System Err - (1000 : Disconnected from server)

NetworkErr - (132)

WSALastErr - (10060)

Sometimes the last 10060 turns into a 10062 or some number around 10060.

I've already tried DNS flushing and closing the NCSoft launcher once I'm in-game.

This issue has been occurring since last night (2/12/2016).

1 hour ago, Chariel said:

I've been getting disconnected every, give or take, ~30 minutes getting this error:

Disconnected from server.

System Err - (1000 : Disconnected from server)

NetworkErr - (132)

WSALastErr - (10060)

Sometimes the last 10060 turns into a 10062 or some number around 10060.

I've already tried DNS flushing and closing the NCSoft launcher once I'm in-game.

This issue has been occurring since last night (2/12/2016).

Ran into the same issues. What I've done is... 

1. set the properties of Blade and Soul application to run as administrator.

Then did the following...

2. Click the "Start" button to bring up the Start Menu. Type in CMD into the "Search programs and files" field but do not hit enter. Doing this will change your start menu to show the program "cmd.exe." Right-click on "cmd.exe" and select "Run as Administrator." Type "netsh winsock reset" without the quotes. When the command is completed successfully, a confirmation appears, followed by a new command prompt line. Once completed, You will be advised to restart your computer.

I haven't encountered into any further issues.

Hopefully this helps

same is happening to me with 10054 being the last one. Started happening after playing for hours. When i try to log back on it take about 2 tries to get back into the game since it says I'm already logged in so once I try again I can play for a little but before getting the same error.

I had this exact problem for days, this fixed it for me.

Even if you have tried this before, it is worth trying it again, 

since as they patch in network repairs, they can sometimes take time to work their way through

the various levels to local.

Good luck, I know how aggravating it is to get kicked every half hour.

First, unplug your modem for 30 seconds to reset it.

Plug it back in and wait for the modem to reconnect.

Open the Run application in windows.

Type ipconfig /flushdns.

Hit enter, a command line box will flash briefly on screen.

This indicates that the dns has been flushed.

Same bull Sh!t happening to me. Disconnects every 15-30mins... with systemerr 1000, networkerr132, wsalasterr 10060. Been happening ever since new update. 

It's a struggle to play long quest. Was never able to finish Blackram nor bloodshade.... Will get close to the end and then BAM DC... then by the time you login - teleport to dungeon lobby - to inside dungeon  - run all the hell way to the end; It's already too late. Boss have been killed. Wasted 2 hours trying to finish blackram and it's impossible. 

Missed the Regium Corvus by 12 steps cuz can't log in for the first 2 weeks... now this. Gonna miss collecting White rose. Not buying the Premium Membership was the best decision i've made.

Please fix your game.

TL;DR: Judging from a coding perspective, I believe it's a localization issue the that NA NCsoft team overlooked when localizing the patch.

I would guess the game's proc'ing a network/ISP check expecting a Korean/Taiwan/JP ISP but instead finding a NA ISP. I never played on the Asian servers though, so I don't have much evidence to compare, but many of my NA friends (even those with modern, up-to-spec computers; spread across the west coast, central, and east coast US) get the same disconnect described by the OP. It's just that it's gotten even worse in the last week days.

It's obvious that the patch is at fault, but it's a stacking bunch of errors that have been around since CBT that I think that's been intermittently fixed and relapsed. Probably need to poke the techie over in NA Localization that keeps breaking stuff the other guys are fixing. :P

10 hours ago, NimuChan said:

I went over the Chinese server ( i'm Taiwanese )

And searched on how to solve this problem.

And i got this solution... it worked on me but i'm not sure if its gonna work for all of us who has this problem.

My loading speed has improved as well.

so here is the solution.

Basically enable your Upnp

here is how you do it on windows 7 / 8 / 10 there are also other solutions in the link as well.

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001367.htm

Good luck to everyone, i hope this helps cause it sucks to not able to play the game.

If you have anymore problems i'm willing to check more infos, if it works make sure to bump !!

hello i have posted this fix, try it out C: and see if it works

My UPnP already was on, thanks NimuChan. I tried all fixes available I could find but to no avail.

Can play the game for about 3 minutes then I crash with a Disconnected from Server message. This happens all the time.

My firewall is off but still logs: "Unsupported/out-of-order ICMP: ICMP(Fragment Reassembly Time Exceeded)" from IP 206.127.149.11

Anyway, don't have much spare time so I'll try again next week or so.

Archived