Do you know that ?(SpinToWin Destoyer)

Valiant

7 hours ago, ToeTagz said:

this works if they dont ss out.....if they ss out or q or e your chain with fury is ruined..now back to the CD on fury XD...then you leap...they q or e or ss or F depending on what they have left..same with ram...our "stuns arent near as OP as other classes...the duration a cat can hold you down after knocking you in the air is enough to be downed. or like when other classes air you out they have like a skill or 2 extra to rethrow you in the air. Dont even get me started on the crappy players who are macroing...not to mention our block tht has a crazy high CD is also the easiest to break.

Tell him that lol, Every classes got like immunes or Iframes+ Blocks 

While we got spin which is crap if you ask me beside 2 Iframe with big cooldown and 1 shield that mostly used to stun since you want to eat that person alive before he eat you with his stuns/knockdown

Today I faced a blade caner, All what she did was grab me push me away for 30 second unconstitution  then yay light damage I used escape another light damage (She eat my hp all of it in one attack like we do)

lmao balance 

I'm fine with destroyers.

I'm fine with Ani-cancelling

It's the destroyers that USE THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS to turn their ani-cancel combo into a ONE BUTTON COMBO that are the bullshit ones.

I've seen several admit to it, this is the sort of thing that gives you guys the bad rep.

2 hours ago, Therinfloofs said:

I'm fine with destroyers.

I'm fine with Ani-cancelling

It's the destroyers that USE THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS to turn their ani-cancel combo into a ONE BUTTON COMBO that are the bullshit ones.

I've seen several admit to it, this is the sort of thing that gives you guys the bad rep.

Well any class can do macro for ani - cancel lol xD

On 2/12/2016 at 0:00 PM, Valiant said:

That topic is direct to every "Spin to win" Crying person.

Do you know that Spin To win can be broken by knockdown or Pierce parry?

Do you know that destroyer can't surprise  you with switch places with stun like Assassin ? 

Do you know that Destroyer can't Iframe your skills every moment like KFM?

Do you know that Destroyer don't have immune like Blade dancer ?

Do you know that Destroyer can't break your defense /block skills except every 30 second ?

Do you know that Destroyer only have one shoot to kill you or either he will be play safe ?

Do you know that in current status of the game every class cable of cc you and kill you in one combo like Destroyer ?

Do you know that outsmart destroyer is the easier than outsmart other classes special KFM, FM , BM, Assassin and BD?

Do you know that destroyer can only have 1 escape or 2 escapes but that will cost him his furry while on other hand summoner got 2 escapes + a pet to knockdown/daze you?

Do you know that destroyer shield can get broken easily with any defense breaking skill while KFM/FM freeze stats can't be broken neither FM healing freeze stats neither Assassin freeze bomb ?

This is pretty much why I don't have to much issues with Destoryers as a FM (at least in Silver/Gold ranks).  Although, of course I lose to them I make a lot of mistakes by letting them get a good combo on me because I wasted all of my defensive skills or if they catch me off guard. 

5 minutes ago, Silxer said:

This is pretty much why I don't have to much issues with Destoryers as a FM (at least in Silver/Gold ranks).  Although, of course I lose to them I make a lot of mistakes by letting them get a good combo on me because I wasted all of my defensive skills or if they catch me off guard. 

Destroyer can kill any classs if they made 2 mistakes while you can kill destroyer if he made one mistake. LOL xD

On 2/12/2016 at 8:00 AM, Valiant said:

That topic is direct to every "Spin to win" Crying person.

Do you know that Spin To win can be broken by knockdown or Pierce parry?

Do you know that destroyer can't surprise  you with switch places with stun like Assassin ? 

Do you know that Destroyer can't Iframe your skills every moment like KFM?

Do you know that Destroyer don't have immune like Blade dancer ?

Do you know that Destroyer can't break your defense /block skills except every 30 second ?

Do you know that Destroyer only have one shoot to kill you or either he will be play safe ?

Do you know that in current status of the game every class cable of cc you and kill you in one combo like Destroyer ?

Do you know that outsmart destroyer is the easier than outsmart other classes special KFM, FM , BM, Assassin and BD?

Do you know that destroyer can only have 1 escape or 2 escapes but that will cost him his furry while on other hand summoner got 2 escapes + a pet to knockdown/daze you?

Do you know that destroyer shield can get broken easily with any defense breaking skill while KFM/FM freeze stats can't be broken neither FM healing freeze stats neither Assassin freeze bomb ?

Destroyers do have immunity, do not know what you talking about. Must only be fighitng rage destroyers. which means easy wins.

Destroyer is 1 of 2 classes that 100 - 0 if you do not have break.

Should be using shield for stun locking if you playing rage or you playing it wrong.

TL:DR Destroyer still a super strong class, they can be outplayed but they still capitalize on peoples mistakes, Its a punishing class and unless you are playing at diamond against the best players, than you have no excuse to be losing as a destroyer but your own fault and mistakes.

The ONLY weak class in game right now is a BM everythign else is perfectly fine with BD being abit ahead of other classes and summoners being a bit ahead of BD's and other classes.  

5 hours ago, Desolo said:

Destroyers do have immunity, do not know what you talking about. Must only be fighitng rage destroyers. which means easy wins.

Destroyer is 1 of 2 classes that 100 - 0 if you do not have break.

Should be using shield for stun locking if you playing rage or you playing it wrong.

TL:DR Destroyer still a super strong class, they can be outplayed but they still capitalize on peoples mistakes, Its a punishing class and unless you are playing at diamond against the best players, than you have no excuse to be losing as a destroyer but your own fault and mistakes.

The ONLY weak class in game right now is a BM everythign else is perfectly fine with BD being abit ahead of other classes and summoners being a bit ahead of BD's and other classes.  

Well if you think about it for a moment you just answer yourself, You said that BD and Summoner is ahead of other classes and why is that ? Because they got immune + high damage.

For example BD got 2 types of immune, 2 escapes(1min for grab, 35sec for Daze/stun) etc, High speed casting light damage + Grab high blades damage (12second)+ Q and E switch (I don't know their cooldown really)beside Tab spin + you can use your RMB to regain focus and resist damage if someone attack you,Iframe (12second cd ).

While summoner got cat that cable of knock you or knock you down(I think around 20 sec) + immune(I believe 1 min) + 2 escapes aswell(35second and other is like 1 min ) + very high damage if you got knockdown locked by cat, Iframe (12second cd ).

But on the other hand if you made a destroyer lose his fury for immune 5 second(1min cooldown can be used for escape), We won't count shield since you going to use it for stun, Q spintowin (1 min cooldown and anyone can see and evade), Iframe(22 second cd, 12 secd cd ).

So I do believe that if a destroyer made one mistake he going to die while on other hand summoner or BD need atleast to make 2 mistakes so you kill them.

7 hours ago, Ansel said:

MACRO ani cancel its far slower than do it with button press, only work for high ping players, belive me i tried, and its far more slower.

I saw many people on forums saying same thing special on high ping servers when game was in Asia only

Archived