Logging onto the forum is killing me

Terimac

Hey,

So first of all, the ''remember me'' option doesnt work. I have to type my password and email atleast 3 times before i can log onto my forum account. I get logged out so easily, afking for 1 min or simply pressing the media or forum button at the top of the website.

Am i the only one suffering from this? Make it like bnsdojo where you stay logged in until you press ''sign out''.

And wtf is up the the kungfu master class forum? 

2 minutes ago, Terimac said:

Hey,

So first of all, the ''remember me'' option doesnt work. I have to type my password and email atleast 3 times before i can log onto my forum account. I get logged out so easily, afking for 1 min or simply pressing the media or forum button at the top of the website.

Am i the only one suffering from this? Make it like bnsdojo where you stay logged in until you press ''sign out''.

And wtf is up the the kungfu master class forum? 

Omg, I'm not the only one.  I constantly, randomly get signed out, and I just keep refreshing until I get logged in again.  Sometimes, it works, sometimes it doesn't.

This is what happens when you attempt to pay your IT staff with Winter Frenzy Chest x28 instead of actual money.  They're not stupid.

Archived