Blademaster Nerf

TheRealBronx

I'm sure many of you already know, but for those that don't, BM received a nerf in this patch to their T2S2 Soaring Falcon (Z). This was a ninja nerf that wasn't pointed out in the patch notes.

Before, T2S2 of the Z skill was usable during dash, jump, or glide, which enabled BM's to pull opponents while gliding, leading to a possible stun with the gliding RMB. Now after the patch, you can no longer use this still when spec'd T2S2 (pull) while gliding, jumping, or dashing.

Was this nerf really needed? Sure, the Glide, Z, RMB opening was nice for initiating a duel, but I don't feel like it was so strong that it needed to be nerfed like this. BM's got their buffs this patch, and that's wonderful. However, I don't feel like the class was deserving of a nerf at all.

What do you think?

The 20% hp recovery on knockdown bleed doesnt work..., and since its an important hp recovery, that every other class has, its kind of stupid.. the hp recovery system needs a rework in pvp, KFM can make his hp full in 2 combos, which arent even hard to land, the 10% on LBM and RMB recovery rly sucks...and since its very low damage in pvp, other classes have overwall hp recovery, not % from damage dealt

Archived