Server Authentication Failure

Slamchest

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MorganWoop said:

LOL WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING SO FAR ? LEAGUE OF LEGENDS and making tickets to RIOT ?

Best support NEVER xD. Please try looking at other games first.

Anyways any updates on this issue ?

No since LOL it's not an NC game ignorant, i played GW and AION under NCSoft and they solved any issue i ever had, so shut up and go play Captain Capslock somewhere else son.

The unseen connection failure is the deadliest. 

In other news, I'm sure they're working on it, and this thread will most likely be full of complaints about this subject, I just want to get to 45 on my Warlock, so I can move on to my KFM and FM though I'm not sure I want a FM... I mean I've been looking at that new class Korea is getting, it looks pretty cool.

1 hour ago, MorganWoop said:

LOL WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING SO FAR ? LEAGUE OF LEGENDS and making tickets to RIOT ?

Best support NEVER xD. Please try looking at other games first.

Anyways any updates on this issue ?

I dont get it. youre saying riot's support is better or worse than NCSOFT?

• 2 years later...

This game is a joke, I'm complaining the same problem in a 2 years old thread.

When people register an account, then download the game client, it's only normal to expect it to work right away to log in and play the game, but NO. This thing happens.

If I remember correctly, the error message says something like this :Server Authentication Failure SystemErr 200.

I've tried it day and night. I managed to create a character somehow inbetween the time though, but after that it constantly gives me the error message every-damn-time I try to log in.

Archived