Nightshade Harbor

Husoc

Hi guys, I have one very stupid question. How to start a 24 man dungeon? I want this new outfit from Nightshade Harbor - Temptress or Seductress - what ever, but i need to start a 24 man dungeon, right? When I go on the map, it shows me the message to press F, but after that nothing happens.

You go to the E.Supply area, then go to the left side of the place (right side is e.supply portal) and you go down past the wheel to find two NPC's there. One npc is the coin merchant, the other one is some old guy, talk to him and he'll give you a quest where you must pay 1 Naryu Silver so you can enter the 24 man dungeon. After the first time, it is 1 Naryu coin.

• 2 months later...
On 2/11/2016 at 7:53 PM, LagAhSee said:

You go to the E.Supply area, then go to the left side of the place (right side is e.supply portal) and you go down past the wheel to find two NPC's there. One npc is the coin merchant, the other one is some old guy, talk to him and he'll give you a quest where you must pay 1 Naryu Silver so you can enter the 24 man dungeon. After the first time, it is 1 Naryu coin.

Why is it called 24 man? 

Archived