Block Spammers

Kekke

Just now, Kekke said:

Why not just Block Spammers if blocked by 10 People, GLOBAL.

That would make this cancer so much less annoying.

Hm.... then you might be getting blocked by 2135807348 bots...
How?
idk, the botter might be bored, has nothing to do.
Or he/she also plays the game and gets in drama with someone...

blocking about 4 spammer each loggin Plus 2 each 30 min. 

people can only be blocked spammer when writing 3 times same message.

noone else can be blocked, exept writing lol or some crap in a short period of time.

botter block botter. nice profit. 

4 hours ago, Keawen said:

I don't see a problem with the way the new spammers system works.Barely have to put 2 or 3 a day now and that's even in low level area.So don't see the need for that feature here.

sorry i find that very much annoying to block another spammer every few minutes and i basiclly do not want to support them by letting them creating the possibility to get an advantage(By someone buying gold from them). I suppose its a scam anyways but they are there and they seem to make a living onto the poor judgement of other people. 

I think there is very much the need for such a system and i find it suspicious for anyone to say ' oh, i dont care about the spammer and there is no need to do something against it'. 

Let me put it another way i rather they work on getting the bots that are farming instance to sell to other people then putting an emphasis on the few spammers that people see  since they are like 2% of what we see a few weeks ago question of priority.

5 minutes ago, Keawen said:

Let me put it another way i rather they work on getting the bots that are farming instance to sell to other people then putting an emphasis on the few spammers that people see  since they are like 2% of what we see a few weeks ago question of priority.

so there are new spammers every 30 minutes. at least 2. so 4 per hour. that makes then 196 Bots each channel, each server.

thats alot. 

So what do you suggest to change it?

Wow i wonder what server you are on.On Soha i'm at 25 since they put the new list.Like i said 2 or 3 top on an average day and don't see any spam on chat and that include party chat, region chat and faction chat and of course i'm still waiting for 1 to try to whisper.

Archived