SystenErr - 1000, NetworkErr - 132, WSALastErr - 10,054 | Fix Your *cricket* Game

VisionaryTR

On 11.02.2016 at 11:23 AM, AdedBiatch said:

New *cricket*ing Error now. Been trying to get into the game for awhile now. I am very *cricket*ing pissed. It used to be (1000)(132,10059) now it's another Bullshit Error. A lot of people are still getting this Error and it's *cricket*ing *cricket*ed. Has anyone finally came up with a Fix.

jS9BOin.png

I have this piece of *ekhem* from two days. Yesterday it's started and this is still. I understand you, really..

On 11/2/2016 at 8:14 PM, AdedBiatch said:

These guys are stupid as they can be. This was my response,

Hello,

The concerns you have regarding this issue are very common but the best way I can explain this is with a highway analogy.

Your house is your PC, your car is the data and your destination is our game server. Now, the goal here is to reach the destination in the shortest amount of time possible but how you accomplish that really depends on several factors. Traffic, road conditions, time of day... etc etc. Depending on what route you take to reach your destination, your arrival time will likely be affected by these factors. For example, if you take the city streets instead of the highway, you will reach your destination much latter than if you had simply taken the highway from the start.

This is the same for data across the Internet. As your game changes, so does your destination. Depending on where that game server is located, you could be driving to the local corner store or half way around the world. This is why one game can have no issues connecting and playing without "lag" and another game can. Just like on the highway, sometimes there is traffic and sometimes the route is clear. To get around that traffic, you have to change your course. That is what needs to happen here.

Your data's "course" is going through a series of "hops" which are negatively affecting your overall connection. At each "hop" you are losing more and more data until when you finally reach your destination, you don't have enough data to complete whatever task you were attempting to accomplish. In keeping with the car analogy, think of driving a car without any nuts and bolts. As you drive to your destination, bits and pieces of the car are falling off, resulting in less and less of the car making it to the destination. By the time you reach your destination, your car is only a shell of it's former self.

Now, normally this would simply mean you are disconnected because not enough data was received. However, due to security concerns, client / server based applications like Guild Wars put the server ahead of the client. Meaning that if there is a dispute between where your character is located in the world, the server always wins. So when you drop this massive amount of data en route to the server, it has to guess in order to fill in the missing data. This causes your character to warp around the screen as it is trying to sync with the server. If the data was reaching the server intact, this wouldn't happen and your character's movement and actions would be fluid.

In the end, you will need to contact your ISP directly to have them resolve this issue. This is simply because they are the ones that control the route your data takes. NCSoft has no control over your data until it reaches our servers and as such, we need to get your ISP involved.

Best Regards,

Krishella
NCSOFT Support Team

http://prntscr.com/a2jqo7  yeah confirmed its a copy paste.

On 2/11/2016 at 7:01 AM, qRayTheory said:

Deleted all the B&S stuff and trying to reinsall atm, maybe some Problems caused during the loading of the patch yesterday before Extended maintiance was announced.

So probably this wasnt the clean patch. Happend to me once in open Beta.

Also i realized a gameguard update suddenly when i tried to Login. #CorruptedFilesEverywhere

Let's see if it works.

I tried that. It gives me same problem like i was having to get into Bandits' Hideout.

Okay so I'm on the hunt for finding a common ground for people with this problem. Here's what I'll need:

Location. Doesn't need to be specific, State is good enough.

Computer specs. Operating System, Ram, Processor, Graphics Card, and whether BNS is installed onto a Hard Drive or Solid State Drive.

A copy of your dxdiag file. To get this, go to your start menu, in the Run bar type in "dxdiag" without the quotes and run the program. Once it's finished running it's diagnostic, there's a button on the bottom of the window that says "Save All Information". Hit that and save the file to somewhere convenient.

Whether you play BNS wired or wireless. If you're wired, that's all I need to know. If you're wireless, let me know whether your PC has a built-in wifi reciever, or you use a USB wifi dongle. What brand the dongle or reciever is, and how strong your connection strength is usually.

And finally, your Internet Service Provider (ISP).

That error isn't players systems or ISP, they have a response time value set to small and the game is seeing it as no response. Server gets congested,or channel is cram full of players {usually during prime time and weekends when it occurs for me but nothing i really care about, log back and and resume what ever it is i'm doing}  i'll get that error too. Don't know about that copy/paste response. That is funny.  

The problem with that logic is it happens to people much too often for it to be simply overlooked. It also happens to people outside of prime time, for instance my friend has this error constantly even in off-hours on the NA server. Conversely, despite having higher ping to the EU server, she DOESN'T get this error playing on it. So your explaination probably isn't exactly right.

My ping is somewhere between 20 and 35 ms. If the game is kicking an error that  is disconnecting due to Network Issues, then it is no doubt happening on the games side of the firewall.  To many players are reporting the same message, same results. Higher ping and no issue would still make sense takes a longer time to travel and gives time for the request to be completed. Then again NA and EU are different regions. I play on NA servers.

I think the error for me is, my game is sending commands filling the Unreal Engines command buffer and overflow buffer up, it decides to not process them on the server side. Perhaps due to a high volume of traffic from players, creating a delay once it gets back to processing my commands i have filled the buffer and over flow up with more commands. It creates a confusion or a packet loss, sort of what the Gm response was on first page. It sees a completely different set of commands than the last string of where it left off, flags with an error and closes game. It's isn't our PCs or our ISPs but on the server side of the engine itself and how unreal engine processes commands.  I have low ping so I do see it when the server or zone I'm in is congested and the game has to decide which 1000 players it can deal with and which 1000 players have to stand in line.

I get this message while playing the game, it is not preventing me from logging back in. 

Same deal...on both NA and EU servers.

I could understand the whole 'high volume of traffic' thing at peak times...but at 4 AM (EU)???

It's not my ISP to blame, it's the game - funny how publishers never admit it's their fault, isn't it?

As I was having the same issue, I decided to search on Google if there was a way to fix that problem. I've been playing bns for 2 years on the japanese game at my home in Canada (vpn) and now that I am in Japan, I can still play without vpn both Na and Japan games. I started having that Syserr1000    132    1054 for no reasons since this afternoon, each 10-15 minutes. WHY. Do I really have to delete all and reinstall the game? I had a patch problem with Black desert a few days ago so downloading another 30gb of data would be a bit troublesome. I'm on wifi and YES it doe crash sometime, but I can't stand this message each 10minutes, that sucks. 

I found the problem that makes me get this error, but I cant do shit about it.  Its that awesomium thing that runs with the game, if I close it I can run the game without being disconnected, but as soon as it comes back I disconnect.  And the game needs awesomium for market and character pages, so I cant just get rid of it.  I told the support team to see if they had anything to say and they just give copy and paste answers just running through their list to try and gather information so they can tell me to *cricket* off

Same problem here during the evening, EU servers.

Wrote a ticket...answer: uninstall Razer Synapse...lol. Ok, let's do it...nothing changed (what a surprise).

I made a speed test during the event: max bandwidth available, ping and jitter absolutely normal.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 10/2/2016 at 6:23 AM, AdedBiatch said:

New *cricket*ing Error now. Been trying to get into the game for awhile now. I am very *cricket*ing pissed. It used to be (1000)(132,10059) now it's another Bullshit Error. A lot of people are still getting this Error and it's *cricket*ing *cricket*ed. Has anyone finally came up with a Fix.

jS9BOin.png

Same problem here two days with these issue. Sadly in my country I can't change the provider, because the one that I have is the best right know.

Archived