Can we do something about leechers next?

Ghobe

Like I'm normally not one to complain about stuff like this as normally it's like one person every like 4 or 5 runs...but today has just been one of those days. My last group, 2 of them afk'd at the start of the dungeon, a 3rd would walk with us and rarely attack to make it look like he was there before returning to hiding in a corner, a 4th would intentionally run into telegraphs to die and if ressed would immediately do it again(like not even 10% into a boss fight), and the last person was at least trying....but like...I'm basically soloing at this point. Can we just get something to like black list these people so we can't be matched with them again? Take away their rewards(ability to bid/quest completion) if they don't contribute to at least 10% of a boss' health? Something? This is just getting out of hand. And I fully understand that to prevent this kind of behavior I should have 5 slave children at my beck and call to play games with at all times, but my god I've never seen such a bad leeching problem before.

But really! I've also heard horror stories of people having party leaders change the loot setting to receive all the loot them leave the dungeon and a vote to change the loot setting never came up for any of the party members. 

6 minutes ago, Ghobe said:

Oh yes, the vote kick that requires all 5 other players to vote and can only be used on a disconnected person.

ah true, just leave next time because i see people afk all the time and just being assholes, its better if its a wipe than to have them leech

3 minutes ago, Artifact said:

ah true, just leave next time because i see people afk all the time and just being assholes, its better if its a wipe than to have them leech

See that solves it for that group. Wanna talk about my next one? 3 afks. The one after? 2 afks. Should I just leave every time I get afks? I'd never play the game.

1 minute ago, Artifact said:

I never get that many or maybe I dont check because i dps as hard as i can to finish, its annoying. But i see this becomign more and more frequent as people grow tired  of doing them everyday.

I mean I've been paying more and more attention to it. Yea, every now and then I get a good group(and by that I just mean all 6 players are playing), but it's less common than getting multiple afks.

20 minutes ago, Artifact said:

can you please use the vote kick option next? thanks

Vote kick is a joke, not because it doesn't work but because other players ignore the vote kick and most also fail to contribute. Most dungeons are done so fast that vote kick is simply useless. I suggest going in dungeons with guildies and these guys will have a better experience. Developers should make it that the system will reward players based on contribution. The less they contribute the less they get. Heck it should be that if they don't contribute at all, they should be automatically opt out of bids.

getting afk people must be terrible and i would 100% agree with the suggestion of only allowing those who contribute to get rewards.... if party finder actually worked in a fair way. the way it is, a lvl 45 can queue for a low level dungeon and solo it before the other party members can even get to the boss. people with slower connections would also be in a terrible disadvantage. 

1 minute ago, Lynstar said:

getting afk people must be terrible and i would 100% agree with the suggestion of only allowing those who contribute to get rewards.... if party finder actually worked in a fair way. the way it is, a lvl 45 can queue for a low level dungeon and solo it before the other party members can even get to the boss. people with slower connections would also be in a terrible disadvantage. 

Someone has to suffer at some point.

Archived