Tower of Mushin 7F Sin

Zeiv

I'm aware he has an enrage timer and all, I see a timer above his HP bar (I assume that's the enrage timer). Of course, as a Sin, I instinctively stealth and try to burst him down with typical stealth assassin moves. The problem is, sometimes when I go for a re-stealth, I'm unable to use that certain skill against Junghado. Also, I notice that the enrage timer is gone as well even though I literally just saw it ticking at 4:00. Naturally, I end up dying because of his MLG resists and satanic damage.

So my questions are: 

1) Is he doing this for anyone else?

2) Is that enrage timer bugged or am I just bad?

3) How to beat him?

Im in the same boat actually. My Shadow dash doesn't seem to work against him a lot of the times. I can get through floors 1-6 no issues with shadow dash. I even made sure many times that the targeting cursor was on him but it kept saying "you cannot do that right now". Is this a glitch or something? 

I keep getting "You can't do that right now" multiple times during the fight after SS away. He's still facing forward but Shadow Dash doesn't proc like it should and I can't use it. If I'm quick enough I can still Tab to move him then dash after, but it's an issue that I don't have with other fights.

What i do to be certain shadow dash works is stunning him before i SS.

just so if i *cricket* up he is stunned and i have a greater gap to shadow dash in again. Works perfectly for me and i can perma stealth him to death like this.

also u need to use the stun annyway to reduce the cd on shadow drain so why not just before u SS

Archived