Artisanal Cinderlans Soul Shield

KingOFmambo

1 minute ago, KingOFmambo said:

wtf is this??

i just crafted an Artisanal Cinderlands soul shield SET.. and it gave me a set of 8 soul shields.. with low hp.. untradeable.. and i cant even use them to put hp on my other soul shields..

wtf is the point of this craft?? :S

someone said before that they are more for upgrading the better soul shields not for actual use (unless VERY desperate)

Most games drops or in game purchased items are usually better than anything you can craft .. shrug odd you have to wonder WHO did make these better items in the game right?

• 2 weeks later...

I would actually like to know the use of these also.. I just crafted them. you can't use them as a fusing upgrade. Are they purely for salvaging to get fusion powder??

Some light shed on this would be helpful. It seems almost worthless to craft these other than guild points...

17 minutes ago, Roques said:

I would actually like to know the use of these also.. I just crafted them. you can't use them as a fusing upgrade. Are they purely for salvaging to get fusion powder??

Some light shed on this would be helpful. It seems almost worthless to craft these other than guild points...

Wut, I use them for fusion upgrade all the time.  Keep in mind you can only fuse them with soul shields that are from the same area that the ones in crafting are named.  For instance, you can't fuse a crafted Cinderlands soul shield with a soul shield you got from Moonwater but you can fuse a crafted Moonwater soul shield with soul shields from the Moonwater area.

Archived