365D membership

pipikachu

2 minutes ago, Babbletr0n said:

The NCoin you spend towards the 365 day membership is automatically counted towards your Premium Membership Rank

Is there somewhere we can read on exact amount required for each rank ?

I know rank 1 to rank 2 required 20800. But how much required to reach say, rank 4 ?

12 minutes ago, Rief said:

Is there somewhere we can read on exact amount required for each rank ?

I know rank 1 to rank 2 required 20800. But how much required to reach say, rank 4 ?

It seems to start growing exponentially at some point. I'm at Rank 5 right now and I need 80,000 points to get to Rank 6. I can only imagine it gets a whole lot worse.

1 minute ago, LuckyAbrams said:

It seems to start growing exponentially at some point. I'm at Rank 5 right now and I need 80,000 points to get to Rank 6. I can only imagine it gets a whole lot worse.

Dang, and the one I found really annoying is why does they need to make the benefit come in plateau.

1-3 is the 1st plateau

4-6 is the 2nd one

7-9 is the 3rd

10 is the pinnacle.

1 minute ago, Rief said:

Dang, and the one I found really annoying is why does they need to make the benefit come in plateau.

1-3 is the 1st plateau

4-6 is the 2nd one

7-9 is the 3rd

10 is the pinnacle.

Scared to see how bad it gets after Rank 5, if Rank 5 wasn't scary enough.

11 minutes ago, pipikachu said:

10k coins = 100k points, does that mean if buy 1yr membership, i will automatically hit tier 7 based on the link below?  Thanks.

I can't open your link. But, based on Abrams said on how he need 80k to reach rank 6 from rank 5.

I doubt 100k is enough for rank 7. *shrug* It probably reach rank 4.

yeah, i re-calcualted, the 1y pack will take you to  tier 6.  however, i missed the master pack when the game was just realized, that was the best value.  anyway, from lvl 1 to 45, probably not much help is needed.  so i am not going to buy till nc decides to provide sweetened deals in future events.

4 minutes ago, pipikachu said:

yeah, i re-calcualted, the 1y pack will take you to  tier 6.  however, i missed the master pack when the game was just realized, that was the best value.  anyway, from lvl 1 to 45, probably not much help is needed.  so i am not going to buy till nc decides to provide sweetened deals in future events.

Thanks for that table.

Naah, 1 year subs is 9499 Ncoin, i think ? and you get 1k of hongmoon coin as bonus. that mean roughly 104990 Premium points. It will get you to Rank 5. Rank 6 will need roughly 160000 Premium points.

Kay, the premium benefit from rank 10 make more sense. Anyone who spent 1500+ USD on this game deserve it.

Archived