Classes are 100% unbalanced. pvp = waste of time.

Maiyushii

What every classes do :

Summoner = only way to win is if u neutralize the pet and kill the char which is pretty impossible

Destroyer and Blade dancer = They spin , while spinning they are invunerable and reflecting attacks, when u reflect an attack and stun the enemy u jump on them and combo = gg

KFM = stong, but there are ways to win. this one is OK

Assasin = he hits u invi all time, has 9000 evasive skills , also reflect attacks and stay invunerable ( worst class )

FM = OK class.

Note that there is a way to win if you have 20 ping. if you are playing with 50+ ping uninstalling the game is the best thing u can do, or u ll just continuing to lose and rage and its not even your fault.

as for pve the worst thing is BW which has one fatal aoe, ofc u can evade that skill you have like 0,7 - 1 sec to use an evasive skill , thats said if u have good ping.

Overall... blade and soul has still a long way to go before it become a balanced game in pvp like aion is now  when u fight a player with same gear than you.

BnS in arena = 70% class skill and 30% ping. In open world pvp = 40%equip , 60% class skill presuming you have a good ping. 

if your saying Sins are op and they have 9000 evasive skills then thats just silly because its in their name on what they do, if the assassins didnt have evasive skills they would just get shut down by every single class, for example, KFM's they have to be quick on their toes to do all sorts of combos so thats there strong point as the assassins have to be quick with there evasive skills because if they get caught in the crossfire there pretty much done for... just think about it buddy...

Why do we need this same thread again? Honestly you could have picked any one of a dozen threads with the same premise to discuss this in. 

My advice is this: When you have a frustrating fight and feel that something is impossible to deal with - take note of what it is. Once you've calmed down a bit, look around on one of the plethora of resources available to you (these forums, bladeandsouldojo, youtube, reddit) for discussions on the topic you want to know about. You will inevitably find some posts like your own where you can vent if desired... but the real prize is all the information out there on how to deal with and counter the strengths of each class. There are certainly matchups that favor one party or the other, but knowledge is the ultimate equalizer. Examples: If you know the mechanics of Assassin abilities that grant stealth, you can GREATLY reduce the amount of time they're able to spend in stealth! If you know the mechanics of the BD/Dest spin, you will find that you have options to reduce the effectiveness of it. The list can keep going, but I'll keep this brief. 

If you're unable or unwilling to dedicate the time to learning, this may not be an appropriate game for you. I hope it doesn't come to that and you can find the motivation to educate yourself. If you tell us what class you are playing, we can even point you in the right direction to find the resources you need to succeed. 

7 minutes ago, Kutsuu said:

Why do we need this same thread again? Honestly you could have picked any one of a dozen threads with the same premise to discuss this in. 

My advice is this: When you have a frustrating fight and feel that something is impossible to deal with - take note of what it is. Once you've calmed down a bit, look around on one of the plethora of resources available to you (these forums, bladeandsouldojo, youtube, reddit) for discussions on the topic you want to know about. You will inevitably find some posts like your own where you can vent if desired... but the real prize is all the information out there on how to deal with and counter the strengths of each class. There are certainly matchups that favor one party or the other, but knowledge is the ultimate equalizer. Examples: If you know the mechanics of Assassin abilities that grant stealth, you can GREATLY reduce the amount of time they're able to spend in stealth! If you know the mechanics of the BD/Dest spin, you will find that you have options to reduce the effectiveness of it. The list can keep going, but I'll keep this brief. 

If you're unable or unwilling to dedicate the time to learning, this may not be an appropriate game for you. I hope it doesn't come to that and you can find the motivation to educate yourself. If you tell us what class you are playing, we can even point you in the right direction to find the resources you need to succeed. 

I play a blade master and mostly get shat on by blade dancers, summoners and destroyers, its mainly their spins that i cant get my head around how to counter and ive looked for videos but they are on different patches so i dont have a clue, i looked at the new patch notes and noticed they dont seem to have any significant buffs added to them, i could be wrong though as i am new to the game and dont completely understand what is relevant and which is not :))

6 minutes ago, KroZzs said:

I play a blade master and mostly get shat on by blade dancers, summoners and destroyers, its mainly their spins that i cant get my head around how to counter and ive looked for videos but they are on different patches so i dont have a clue, i looked at the new patch notes and noticed they dont seem to have any significant buffs added to them, i could be wrong though as i am new to the game and dont completely understand what is relevant and which is not :))

I also main a blade master. When it comes to the spins - there are some basics and some specifics to BM. First, and most obvious, don't attack into the parry. It lasts the first .5s (the first 2 spins). After the parry is over, you are able to knock them down or pull them. BMs have X, 3, and Z that can pull or knock them down. Once you've done so, you have options to start a combo. The very most important thing with the spin is NOT to spam attacks into it or you'll get parry stunned, and NOT to waste your daze/stun cooldowns while they spin. Also keep in mind the spin costs them resources and they need a way to regain them. LBM sword throw is their primary method of focus regen... if you iframe it (it can't be blocked) they will be starved for a period of time (9 seconds or so) until it comes off cooldown. There are MANY threads with lots of info more useful than i've shared in this forum... I'd recommend you spend some time there: http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/forum/6-blade-master/

And a specific thread worth reading: 

1 minute ago, Kutsuu said:

I also main a blade master. When it comes to the spins - there are some basics and some specifics to BM. First, and most obvious, don't attack into the parry. It lasts the first .5s (the first 2 spins). After the spin is over, you are able to knock them down or pull them. BMs have X, 3, and Z that can pull or knock them down. Once you've done so, you have options to start a combo. The very most important thing with the spin is NOT to spam attacks into it or you'll get parry stunned, and NOT to waste your daze/stun cooldowns while they spin. Also keep in mind the spin costs them resources and they need a way to regain them. LBM sword throw is their primary method of focus regen... if you iframe it (it can't be blocked) they will be starved for a period of time (9 seconds or so) until it comes off cooldown. There are MANY threads with lots of info more useful than i've shared in this forum... I'd recommend you spend some time there: http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/forum/6-blade-master/

Okay thanks for information gave me an insight of how to actually counter it :)) and this will be a stupid question but what does iframe mean?

Just now, KroZzs said:

Okay thanks for information gave me an insight of how to actually counter it :)) and this will be a stupid question but what does iframe mean?

Invulnerability frame. Q/E/SS. There are others you can spec but those are the free ones. 

Archived