Blade Mastery Stance WTF?

MarkedOne66

If you use Tier 2  Stage 3 on Honed slash u get a new skill named: Dragon tongue .... after 4 uses it should but you into a Special:  Blade Mastery Stance. .. but  that the HELL is that ? ... i tried to figure it out but ... nothing... nothing changes, i dont get any boost , no special skill, no Debuff, nothing happens, returns me to normal stance... I think its BUGGEd pls  REPAIR IT!!!! ... TY .... BTW i couldnt even google it what the hell that is

You must be doing it wrong then, because the Blade Mastery Stance is pretty obvious.  First of all, you must hit the mob on all 4 sides; north, south, east, west.  This shows that you have complete mastery over the sword from all directions and symbolizes that you won't be taken unaware.  Secondly, you must hit the mob at 4 different heights.  One can be done at normal height, but it takes some practice to get the other 3 since you have to sort of bunny hop at different heights for each one.  It's hard to explain, sorry.  This symbolizes that you have complete mastery over your own body and can strike anywhere.  Lastly, the 4th Dragon Tongue hit must put you at 0 focus.  This symbolizes that you have complete mastery over your internal chi.  In other words, you must have complete mastery over mind, body, and spirit to attain Blade Mastery Stance.  If you do it right, your entire body will start glowing, and you receive greatly enhanced attack and defense stats for a short time.  It doesn't last a long time, but trust me, it's sooooo worth it.  It's amazing!  Good luck out there!

8 hours ago, Elurra said:

You must be doing it wrong then, because the Blade Mastery Stance is pretty obvious.  First of all, you must hit the mob on all 4 sides; north, south, east, west.  This shows that you have complete mastery over the sword from all directions and symbolizes that you won't be taken unaware.  Secondly, you must hit the mob at 4 different heights.  One can be done at normal height, but it takes some practice to get the other 3 since you have to sort of bunny hop at different heights for each one.  It's hard to explain, sorry.  This symbolizes that you have complete mastery over your own body and can strike anywhere.  Lastly, the 4th Dragon Tongue hit must put you at 0 focus.  This symbolizes that you have complete mastery over your internal chi.  In other words, you must have complete mastery over mind, body, and spirit to attain Blade Mastery Stance.  If you do it right, your entire body will start glowing, and you receive greatly enhanced attack and defense stats for a short time.  It doesn't last a long time, but trust me, it's sooooo worth it.  It's amazing!  Good luck out there!

I love u

• 2 months later...
On 2/9/2016 at 5:26 PM, Elurra said:

But how do you end up with 0 focus? And hitting from different heights, wont that be really difficult? And what if the enemy is moving, so in like PvP since your opponent will be moving wont you not be able to hit them from each different side? If that made sense.

Archived