Doubt attributes arena

CloudSin

Is there any factor that changes the attributes in the arena?
Items?
Soul Shield?
Effects of weapons? (Not the attack)
Consumables?

Wonder if even with balanced status, if something changes, like if I use a Soul Shield crit my status "balanced" will be based on crit?

3 minutes ago, CloudSin said:

Is there any factor that changes the attributes in the arena?
Items?
Soul Shield?
Effects of weapons? (Not the attack)
Consumables?

Wonder if even with balanced status, if something changes, like if I use a Soul Shield crit my status "balanced" will be based on crit?

Was curious about this myself. I know Attack and HPS are normalized was wondering if things like evasion, block, and crit maintain the same % inside and outside of arena. If no one answers I'll test it tonight.

2 minutes ago, Ari-Shadow said:

Balance changes will be not soon.

And will buff only ez classes.

You added absolutely nothing to the conversation thanks for that.

Just now, Nachtdrache said:

Was curious about this myself. I know Attack and HPS are normalized was wondering if things like evasion, block, and crit maintain the same % inside and outside of arena. If no one answers I'll test it tonight.

You added absolutely nothing to the conversation thanks for that.

I play BNS almost 2 years, easy classes will be always most OP and hard...well they suck hard.

36 minutes ago, Ari-Shadow said:

I play BNS almost 2 years, easy classes will be always most OP and hard...well they suck hard.

Lol you did it again.

@ Op

I asked the same question, and everybody saying no other than the obvious. (skill amount and class - and pvp-skill)

I was curious I had seen an assassin on TW or CN that would get base 45% evade from bopaes/soul shields which transferred into the arena giving him 95% evade in stealth. Either he was wrong about it or it may change in a later patch. Would be nice if anyone that played those servers could confirm.

23 minutes ago, Nachtdrache said:

I was curious I had seen an assassin on TW or CN that would get base 45% evade from bopaes/soul shields which transferred into the arena giving him 95% evade in stealth. Either he was wrong about it or it may change in a later patch. Would be nice if anyone that played those servers could confirm.

Maybe it was 6v6 arena you're thinking about. PVE gear counts there. 

1v1/3v3 has not changed in KR. 

Archived