wtf?

BestCatGirl

1 minute ago, BestCatGirl said:

so the DAILY quest for killing the hardest boss in the game only rewards 13s, 2200xp and a chest with items that have 0.1% drop chance. srsly?

The quest for soloing it would give you more. But I doubt you did it alone. So, there.

4 minutes ago, BestCatGirl said:

so the DAILY quest for killing the hardest boss in the game only rewards 13s, 2200xp and a chest with items that have 0.1% drop chance. srsly?

it's impossible to solo it unless you can stay up for more than a day without passing out or getting diagnosed with terminal boredom and not fail to dodge it's skills 

3 minutes ago, BestCatGirl said:

it's impossible to solo it unless you can stay up for more than a day without passing out or getting diagnosed with terminal boredom and not fail to dodge it's skills 

Well see that's exactly the point. It's not like you're soloing that boss, there's like a metric ton of other players hitting the same boss. You could just look at it as the reward being split up among the participants. It's not particularly hard, it just needs you to zerg up. I don't see why it should reward you more than it does.

quest add the box blue and purple and red and green square box. the drop% poor.

350 box opened and reward healing potion and repair kit... other item NOt!!!

all box item integrated the box? or bugged the not reward other item?

3 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Well see that's exactly the point. It's not like you're soloing that boss, it's not like it's super-hard, there's like a metric ton of other players hitting the same boss. You could just look at it as the reward being split up among the participants. It's not particularly hard, it just needs you to zerg up. I don't see why it should reward you more than it does.

seems fair to waste 1 or more hours of my life hitting a shit that will probably not drop anything just to get 13 silver from a daily quest sure encourages  people to do it.

also that shit as a total hp higher than the combined hp of every one hitting it and also tons of aoe damage so being more than 1 hitting it makes no difference

1 minute ago, BestCatGirl said:

seems fair to waste 1 or more hours of my life hitting a shit that will probably not drop anything just to get 13 silver from a daily quest sure encourages  people to do it.

1 or more hours? Again, were you just soloing the thing? It goes down in like 10 minutes or so, plenty reasonable for 2k exp. If you even need any exp at the point when you're doing it. But it's simple - you don't want to, you don't do it. Many people are after other box contents and the silver is far from the motivator there.

38 minutes ago, BestCatGirl said:

I am guessing the hp-regeneration rate is higher than any single player´s dps. And chances that any server would stay up long enough to go through the massive hp on a single players dps - is unlikely, given the past pattern of up/downtime.

Finally, you´re required to wear the pvp-dobok. I am guessing quite a few people would snipe you during you tanking blackwyrm - and if you are the only one dealing dmg, it would reset everytime nobody has aggro.

So yeah, it´s pretty much unsoloable at current cap.

Archived