Cross server trade?

Raezion

Trading between NA and EU is impossible. There is no connection between the Servers.

Trading between two NA or EU subservers is limited (no trading in cross server).

I think you can gift items from the CS to ppl in the same region and the Marketplace should be shared between all EU/NA subservers. You can also trade gold inside cross server dungeons via the bidding system but I don't know if that will flag you as potential gold seller/buyer so you risk beeing banned.

i guess i should've specified a bit more :P 

i have 150-200 gold sitting on NA (cuz me and 2 friends started there because we have american friends who eventually left us -.-) and we decided to reroll on EU. i was wondering if lets say i found a person with 150 gold on EU wanting the gold on NA if i were to trade him my gold on NA and he trades me his gold on EU, would that be allowed, or? its basically all based on trust soo.

Just like in any other MMO, the publisher/dev doesn not warrant anything. They wont interfere, but you trade at your own risk. So you basically have to look for anyone who is willing to trade on the exact two servers you're playing on.

I once made a trade EU/NA servers (other MMO) and was successful. I traded the gold first, so it was my risk. But as it only was some 50.000 gold (Tera), it wouldn't have been much of a loss.

ye, i dont mind going first, i just wanted to make sure it wasnt going to get me banned for trying :P

just wanna get atleast some gold over to make our start on EU somewhat smoother (getting the MTS for profane and shit)

Archived