Uh the forum getting spammed?

Minamikaome

24 minutes ago, Vinter said:

I don't understand how a bigass multimillion company has this problems. 

How much do you think they pay a comunity manager aka forum mod? Have four guys take a 6h shift and you're set for 24/7 forum moderation.

They won't put money towards better or more servers for East/West... What makes you think they'd put anything towards security. Lol. I've come to learn the last good game NC had was Guild Wars 1.

1 minute ago, WarM00se said:

They won't put money towards better or more servers for East/West... What makes you think they'd put anything towards security. Lol. I've come to learn the last good game NC had was Guild Wars 1.

Don't forget about Lineage II 

40 minutes ago, Vinter said:

I don't understand how a bigass multimillion company has this problems. 

How much do you think they pay a comunity manager aka forum mod? Have four guys take a 6h shift and you're set for 24/7 forum moderation.

If it paid at least 10+ i'de do a 8 hour shift no prob

24 minutes ago, Kiki9547 said:

Is nsoft actually shit or are u guys just joking? I'm now to the whole nsoft thing so idk 

They have a pretty poor reputation as a face of all the bad that can exist in MMOs and video games around greed and exploiting your play base with borderline cash scams. 

They've  always watered down the content of their sponsored dev houses and put profit and money sucking way ahead of quality and integrity.  You'd be hard pressed to find anything they did that was motivated for passion in quality video games. If the games they run have anything nice it's because of the dev house that makes the game but eventually ncsoft will push all the nice elements to something they are making grotesque profits on with little given back to the player. They generally ask for more money then is reasonable for the usually low quality product that results from their manipulating the dev house's creation.

They don't publish with the expectation of the game being loved and long lasting they make a statistical projection of how much cash they need to suck out of people to turn a decent profit then move on to the next game to hype and leave it generating lower but steady income.

I'd put them on par with Nexon which both are prob the bottom tier of companies that give a damn about the games they produce. EA and Activision would be down there too but not quite as low as Nexon and NCSoft even EA and Acti are a little more fair with pricing despite greed. I find a lot of Nex NC's practices to be almost insulting.  I got a lot of respect for Square Enix I'm not really a fan boy but I feel at least a lot of their company is commited to their franchises and care about it. I don't play it myself but when they rebooted 14 rebuilt the game feeling it was a failure of their brand etc. gave free play time and the reboot for free, pretty decent and human way of doing business, respectable and obviously they care enough about their brand to not just cash out (regardless if FF or their other stuff is to your taste.).

5 minutes ago, Ceo said:

They have a pretty poor reputation as a face of all the bad that can exist in MMOs and video games around greed and exploiting your play base with borderline cash scams. 

They've  always watered down the content of their sponsored dev houses and put profit and money sucking way ahead of quality and integrity.  You'd be hard pressed to find anything they did that was motivated for passion in quality video games. If the games they run have anything nice it's because of the dev house that makes the game but eventually ncsoft will push all the nice elements to something they are making grotesque profits on with little given back to the player. They generally ask for more money then is reasonable for the usually low quality product that results from their manipulating the dev house's creation.

Hot damn that's quite the response, thanks for your feedback I'll make sure to stay away from buying their shit ( still gonna play B&S though )

Archived