How dos one get Fabrics and change the icon of the lyn >>

Yagumi

Alright  so from what i have seen and heard, one way you can get fabrics is by using real money to get the costumes in the cash shop but after looking at the prices, how much ncoins are in $20 and the number of fabrics you get  plus the number of fabtics you need to make an outfit is way more  retarded then the price of dumplings in the npc shop so is there another way to get fabrics  without spending real money?

Also as much as i love the lyn class i hate to see its face  everywhere i go  in the fourms, is there a way to change it if not are the mods working on this/

Pretty much the only way to get fabric is those NCsoft costumes.. aka massive cash grab!  For all the worthless uniforms and costumes we get in game it would be nice if you could break them down. But all they do is take up valuable inventory or WH space unless you.. shock of shock.. buy a premium and put them in the wardrobe. 

38 minutes ago, Zerachiel said:

Pretty much the only way to get fabric is those NCsoft costumes.. aka massive cash grab!  For all the worthless uniforms and costumes we get in game it would be nice if you could break them down. But all they do is take up valuable inventory or WH space unless you.. shock of shock.. buy a premium and put them in the wardrobe. 

yeah i would love if we can use  the costumes from in game to get them  but what you are saying i have to spend real money for fabrics? :/

1 hour ago, Yagumi said:

yeah i would love if we can use  the costumes from in game to get them  but what you are saying i have to spend real money for fabrics? :/

Yuup. But its cool, they need a way to make money so this shady business act is fine.

3 hours ago, Yagumi said:

Exactly what I am saying , you have to drop either RL money for Ncoin (to the tune of $20 per costume) or Hongmoon coins to get fabric. I don't think a single costume you can acquire in game can be destroyed for fabric. 

Make sure to check out these post before spending money just so you know what you're getting yourself into. No thx needed.

Click them and it'll send you to the full post

and many more if you look into it more then i already done.

Archived