Blackwyrm / Terror FPS issues

lemonadestand

I know it wont get fixed because UE3 sucks too much,

I know devs dont read this anyways so i try to reach out to the community.

I know that its a RAM leak issue on nvidia and amd.

But please has any1 fixed this???? its retarded to run around with 80-100fps and have to raid at sub 1fps!!

Googled it with no success so far for a woking fix. Shift + F doesn't change anything, nor disabling anything graphicswise. PC Specs are super fine.

I have the same issues on my laptop. On a

CPU: i7-3840QM

GPU: GTX680M

I've seen other people with lower specs and still churn out decent FPS. At least playable ones. I my FPS drops off completely, then my screen freezes and the game crashes on Black Wyvern.

yep i got the same problem i normmaly play at 7 fps there only sometimes i have luck and they jump to 20 
but i get alot of breaks in some other places too like everytime a  fight start or something like that if i go alone to dungeons i got already 70 fps so my pc is suposed to run the game but as far as i know 10000 post saying that the optimization sucks and still 0 repply from NCSOFT 

Same here bud, i5 3570k gtx970, win10, went to kill Blackwyrm for the first time, and fps went to 1fps, had to wait till they killed it before i could even move. If it aint one thing its another, BD gonna kill this game, not for being better, just less headaches

Absolutely everyone has this problem, for some reason when too many people are on-screen the optimization goes right out the window. I find it odd considering how well the game generally runs. I'm guessing that there isn't a limit for how many particle effects are allowed on screen at once.

Since in my experience the performance goes downhill to the end of the fight and BW is glowing like crazy maybe particle effects/entrys dont get properly deleted or whatever. Why cant we deactivate effects from others.

I remember Odin fights with 200+ people in FFXIV - first thing they did was implementing an option to disable EVERYTHING that is not related to oneself and not just some polygons. Effects of others too. That fixed it to perfection.

Archived