keys dissapearing in inventory ?

Dalapie

so i had 20 keys that i farmed today, wanted to go to the wheel of fate to get my profane weapon, i get 2 essence and open 1 box. just 1, then i farm for 2 more eseence and wanna open another box, but wow what do you know, my keys is suddenly gone, magicly poofed them self out of the inventory to some magical who knows what fairytail land. 

this has happend to me on multiple occasions but i was just thinking that it could be a mistake , that i used the keys, but this time i checked it, they are gone, and not in my bank either. they just mysteriously vanished... i know keys is nothing special but im not a big gold farmer, i do the dailys every day for around 5-6 gold, thats it, then i pvp. but when you need 5 gold for transformation stones + 3 gold for upgrade fee then i dont wanna spend money on keys more than i have to..

I don't know if this helps but at the end of a dungeon there is usually a chest and if you open it you use a key. When I was just starting the game I lost quite a few keys and did not know why, but later learned it was due to this lol. Also at higher level chests can require more keys to open. Other than that don't know, maybe open a support ticket or check the bug report forums.

Archived