Did You Know That Previously Used Clan Names Take A Year To Be Used Again?

ShadowRose

I sure didn't and i disbanded mine by accident and when i tried to remake it i got this response.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Blade & Soul Support Team. Unfortunately, the name you have used in the Clan that you have accidentally disbanded is locked. At this time, the lockout is for 1 year. No one will have access to that Clan name, including your account.

Isn't this a bit on the insane side >.> i mean why would this even exist in the first place?

Its just a clan name that no one is using so why an entire years wait -.-

I really loved my clan name to...

Yes we know there has been multiple thread already on that subject.!st 1 that i recall was a guy that couldn't get into crimson so took cerulean faction while waiting for his faction to open created a clan that he had to disband when he could move to crimson since clan are faction dependant and was shock to find that he couldn't use same name on his new created clan.

Just now, Keawen said:

Yes we know there has been multiple thread already on that subject.!st 1 that i recall was a guy that couldn't get into crimson so took cerulean faction while waiting for his faction to open created a clan that he had to disband when he could move to crimson since clan are faction dependant and was shock to find that he couldn't use same name on his new created clan.

Somehow i missed all of those topics lol.

I really dont see why that system exists in the first place though.

What is the point of locking a clan name for a year -.-

Archived