Ncsoft, a missing outfit I paid for, now refusing to refund Ncoin for the outfit even though my outfit went missing well after the 7 day refund period

Gamerchick

Huh? Yeah it's greyed out like I don't own it but they looked and they said it's indeed in there, but because of the bug with that outfit and one other one not able to be put in there atm, it's not showing up. I don't understand what's so funny.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kyushi said:

Huh? Yeah it's greyed out like I don't own it but they looked and they said it's indeed in there, but because of the bug with that outfit and one other one not able to be put in there atm, it's not showing up. I don't understand what's so funny.

This is what I was told by one of the reps too, and one of them suggested just dragging the grayed out item to my inventory which didn't work.  So there's that.. 

So wait for the hotfix to come, get a charge back and never play on this account again, those are your options. do you see me freaking out? no, because what the hell is the point in coming on the forums and crying like a 6 year old who just had their lollipop taken from their hands? the choice is yours.

after 12+ years people havnt learnt never trust ncsoft there server is bad they delete accounts when they want,, from word go, all they want is your money nothing else matters

been supporting nc for at less 12+ year but never again i move to a better gamer team (funcom the sercert world) alot of people put it down because its hard im here to just see what another flop game they brought out and yes this game will flop fast its starting to lose people now after 2 weeks

59 minutes ago, Kyushi said:

So wait for the hotfix to come, get a charge back and never play on this account again, those are your options. do you see me freaking out? no, because what the hell is the point in coming on the forums and crying like a 6 year old who just had their lollipop taken from their hands? the choice is yours.

So you revived a week old post to flame OP?

post2.jpg

Archived