Uhhhhh... Summoners?

Gourogo

what is really broken in this game right now are Blade dancers and their ability to either stun me or my pet for 30 seconds... i can understand the stun on my pet for 30 sec.. maybe... still OP... but stunning me personally for 30 sec while he kills my pet in one knock up is BS... I personally should not be stunned for that long.

Blade and Soul should really fix that... WoW has it so you use a trinket in CC, but at least CC's doing last 30 seconds in PvP in WoW.... something really needs to be done about that stun.

On 2/9/2016 at 6:14 PM, Victorion said:

In all fairness, at the same rate skill level increases - at the same rate the summoners advantage decreases.

I agree that at low skill levels, the summoner has an advantage just by mashing buttons - but when more skilled players play against eachother - the summoner lacks in arsenal.

Which is excactly why you don´t see any summoners in the top16, on the korean pvp-scene.

So bottomline is that, yes summoners have it easy to start with - but once you work on your skills, any other class has more benefits.

I´d trade a start difficulty any day, with an endgame advantage. And I believe any summoner would agree with me (at least the ones pvp-interested)

I am summoner main and yes I agree. I am now creating an assassin. T.T

But I still enjoy summoner especially with PVE. I love micromanaging.
But on the road to gold-plat it will be an up hill battle. But enjoyable challenge, indeed. :)
------

For OP:
Just level up. :)
There are power spikes in the game.
Sin is really good at the end game :)

And also, there are mechanics in PVE that it woul be impossible to remove "cat staying alive" when summoner dies.
Most of the time cat saves the day
"Farewell-resu whole party"
"Cat can resu summoner"
"Tank - catch tank as the on-tank recovers even when the summoner is dead"

14 minutes ago, MiaUsagi said:

Anyone claiming to be dying from a defensive specced house cat while summoner is dead should stop afking.

House cat is incapable of critting, is easy to counter, walk away from or kill. Oh and, it's obvious you're dishonest. 

house cat or alley cat, doesn´t really matter that much in pvp.

Alley cat, does crit more but it also use some attacks by auto. While it may be beneficial at times, it also painful, when that skill is on cooldown because the cat used it without your control and its now you needed it.

Housecat, doesn´t get the massive hp bonus in arena, but lets you control all the cat attacks.

In both cases, the cats actual DPS is the least of its uses - alley cat or not.

Of course alley cat crits more.. House cat has zero crit.. 

I simply find it comical people are saying house cats are killing them, especially a sin of all people. 

Also, if we're going to talk about arena, the match is over when you kill the summoner so arena side of what I mentioned is a non-existent and moot topic. 

9 minutes ago, MiaUsagi said:

Of course alley cat crits more.. House cat has zero crit.. 

I simply find it comical people are saying house cats are killing them, especially a sin of all people. 

Also, if we're going to talk about arena, the match is over when you kill the summoner so arena side of what I mentioned is a non-existent and moot topic. 

I know about the crit rate. When I said more, i meant that speccing alley cat, doesn´t mean 100% crit rate :)

A little off-topic. I recently had a double knockout with a sin. We both went 0% hp excactly at the same time.

Fun to watch the score - first both stopped at 55k score, and then mine continued into the 70ish. First time i´ve seen that - and I don´t mean time ran out. Basically both players died at the same time.

If we're going to talk about HP values, I'd like to pose a question, is the UI values on target HP for opposite faction players correct?

I ask because I ran into a CO summoner and my UI said they had 50k HP..  Like, literally 50k HP with 3-bloodshade/5-endless tower but my HP is like 33k-ish.. What kind of sorcery is this? I'm not talking about the pet.. This summoner had 50k HP. 

I also have 3-bloodshade/5-set endless tower, sure maybe higher HP rolls and HP fusions but.. Almost 20k worth? 

1 minute ago, MiaUsagi said:

If we're going to talk about HP values, I'd like to pose a question, is the UI values on target HP for opposite faction players correct?

I ask because I ran into a CO summoner and my UI said they had 50k HP..  Like, literally 50k HP with 3-bloodshade/5-endless tower but my HP is like 33k-ish.. What kind of sorcery is this? I'm not talking about the pet.. This summoner had 50k HP. 

I also have 3-bloodshade/5-set endless tower, sure maybe higher HP rolls and HP fusions but.. Almost 20k worth? 

I have 39k with Endless at HM3, 33k with mixed BSH and endless.

If I drink a 10k hp potion, I´ll be 49k. And I really have little use for those 10k hp potions, as they only work in misty woods.

1 hour ago, MiaUsagi said:

What is this "hp potion" you speak of and where do I get them? 

Right now I am at work, so I cant load the game and give you a screenie of it. Its a grey bottle that drops quite frequently from Talus faction. It increases hp by 10.000 for 30 min, and is only usable in Misty Woods. That means you either pop it during blackwyrm, faction questing or brightstone solo runs. I can´t really think of many other uses for it, since its area limited. I have a couple of them, and often thought of just selling them to free up some inventory space

49 minutes ago, Victorion said:

Right now I am at work, so I cant load the game and give you a screenie of it. Its a grey bottle that drops quite frequently from Talus faction. It increases hp by 10.000 for 30 min, and is only usable in Misty Woods. That means you either pop it during blackwyrm, faction questing or brightstone solo runs. I can´t really think of many other uses for it, since its area limited. I have a couple of them, and often thought of just selling them to free up some inventory space

I've done faction dailies 2x a day, every day, on two characters. Are these just that rare? 

4 minutes ago, MiaUsagi said:

I've done faction dailies 2x a day, every day, on two characters. Are these just that rare? 

I don´t think so. I get a bunch of different drops from Talus mob. HP boost potions, mass ress charms, single ress charms, status resist charms, blackwyrm essence, blackwyrm poison resist etc.

3 minutes ago, Victorion said:

I don´t think so. I get a bunch of different drops from Talus mob. HP boost potions, mass ress charms, single ress charms, status resist charms, blackwyrm essence, blackwyrm poison resist etc.

I've seen all those, except the hp buff potion..  Heh gg rng

Archived