Farming terrors as Destro

awe

I did terror on my des and both times I got drops, yes they his aoe hurts. Make sure you have your moonwater arena soul shields that should give you around 40k hp. I can't remember which is which but if terror the one that takes half your hp you going have to time it. When his big aoe hits I food up full hp, wait until his next aoe then fury up and smack him until his next aoe. Rinse and repeat.

Vermillion terror is the one who deals more dmg (im a FM, 17k dmg in my case) Sapphire terror deals less damage but still you need to be aware (5k damage always in my case) i dont know the patterns but they can both do it twice in a row (sometimes*) if you heal up no the damage doesnt get a reset but if you dont get the loot that means you dont deal enough dmg, as CortiCarta said try to get first the moonwater arena soulshield it is a boost to fight against BlackWirm and the terrors

I love how so many people in game complain about people not knowing what to do when it comes to terror's but they won't explain it hahhahahhaha

1. Do NOT taunt it. that procs the aoe. everybody dies.
2. Do not lure it past certain areas otherwise hp will reset.
3. If sapphire take it into the corner, bot left inside tellus camp if coming from legion camp.  Hold it on the grass, get party members onto grass as well away from path otherwise 2nd terror comes and spoils it.
4. DPS in close (if people aren't taunting it)
5. You should be able to learn the attack patterns now and like with every other grind heavy boss learn how to evade/block/counter certain attacks.

Archived