Where to get a max level soul shield that isn't from PVP

Toha

So I have question, personally I do not like to world pvp ever.  I will occasionally check out arenas but I am playing this game 90percent pve only and I'm wondering where should I go for a max level soul shield to to do the blackram supply chain when I hit max level.  I don't care if its not as good as the pvp one, I just want something that will let me survive the dungeon and get the soul shield from there.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://bns.endgame.pk/items/show.php?name=blackram_supply&type=soulshield&stage=0

Random drops from bosses in Blackram Fleet 24 man and also from Blackram 4/6 man.

24 man also drops 'BLUE' versions, which are still good, I got full set of purple Blackram in under a week from 24 man though, trash mobs also in Blrackram 24 man random drop Elite Crit green soul shields which are good for enhancing the Blackram set with more crit

14 minutes ago, Toha said:

Ah okay, thanks for letting me know =)

The Blackram set is the current endgame PVE set,  while Moonwater set is PVP, they only good thing PVE wise the Moonwater set offers is tons of HP, while the Blackram set gives good HP and more useful 2nd stats.

Also Blackram 24 man last Boss random drops Bracelet and Belt, Apart from the cosmetic drops in the the 4/6 man version most the same things drop in the 24 man which is a open world 24 man max dungeon, you can enter solo and just follow everybody around, but first few items it is far easier to group up with a few players, some of the mobs can hit quite hard and the bosses do require quite a few players on them.

Another note about the Blackram bosses you need to do at least 1% of the total damage on them to be eligible for the reward drops from them.

Archived