The faction is so unbalanced.

Puffz

Crimson is seriously out number, and Cerulean is bullying us everywhere. It is not hard for a Crimson to do his faction daily, but impossible. Look, Crimson can't even finish their daily, but Cerulean can wear their uniform in any place. So I guess everyone will just join Cerulean,  and we can just get rid of Crimson.

mean it is meaningless to have two faction. lol One Cerulean will be enough right? Or this game is just unfair like that? Such a vicious cycle, no one can endure constantly being farmed by other players, and then we can just become a big Cerulean  family. Crimson just turned into a useless and pathetic faction in NA server.  

And have a good day, every Cerulean. 

The faction system is made in a way that you can't join a faction when it outnumbers the other, so basically it is suposed to be "balanced".

But yeah obviously if there is 2 factions then there will be 1 dominating because there can't be 2 winners so one faction must be the losers one. 

No offence, not calling you a looser, just saying straight fact that you can't win cerulean in your case, anyway in most servers is like that, cerulean is mainly about skilled players that teamplay and stuff, crimson legion is just random kids that choose because the outfit is cool.

1 hour ago, pingal1ty said:

The faction system is made in a way that you can't join a faction when it outnumbers the other, so basically it is suposed to be "balanced".

But yeah obviously if there is 2 factions then there will be 1 dominating because there can't be 2 winners so one faction must be the losers one. 

No offence, not calling you a looser, just saying straight fact that you can't win cerulean in your case, anyway in most servers is like that, cerulean is mainly about skilled players that teamplay and stuff, crimson legion is just random kids that choose because the outfit is cool.

Apparently you are a  Cerulea....

58 minutes ago, Succubus Lilith said:

Red here, still able to do dailies, although they take longer.

Gotta learn the art of stealth. A small party helps too.

And don't announce channels in faction chat. We have spies.

We can still fight when not up against zerg.

Being a mushin red is just playing pvp on hard mode.

My friends and I can win group fight if there is only 3-4 more ppl than us. but usually they came as group of 10 or more, and they always belong to different clans... I dont really understand this situation, and I do believe that the "balanced faction system" has a loop off somewhere

I don't really mind the whole imbalance thing, but now that I need to upgrade my awakened siren necklace (the stage 5-6 breakthrough) for the first time in the game i am required to pvp to get an item (misty woods necklace), I dont pvp in open world, never been a need to before now. The fact that i happened to choose the wrong faction (i did it randomly) is frustrating because i made a clan day one for me and a few friends and now we cant even switch. I dont care about the pvp, but the fact that it is preventing me from upgrading equipment so i can pve is intolerable.

Archived