230ms in Arenas?

Xyda

I was close to reaching Diamond today as Sin until I lost a game where I really noticed I was lagging, something that I felt was happening since I started PvP 2 weeks ago. I never checked my ping before because I thought I was the problem.

I checked earlier and I get 60-100ms outside Arenas but I am on 230ms inside Arenas. I should be getting around 30-50ms so even outside Arenas, I am getting higher ping that I feel like I should be.

It's ridiculous...

What's going on?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is seriously getting annoying. It was happening for me earlier this week so I took a break hoping they'd get around to fixing it, but it's still 220+ ms in Arena.

I'm playing KFM and 220 ping makes this game completely unplayable. Have the devs made any responses about this?

13 minutes ago, Anveena said:

Can some other EU players confirm this? It is disturbingly important of an issue.

Yea i can, and 2 of my friends have the same problem, and we comes from different countries (DK, NL, FR) it's only in arena tho, open world my ping is 28-40ms

Yep, saw the same thing, in open world no lag, the moment I go Arena or Cross Server, not only I will get lag but lag spikes, its impossible to play in prime time the lag is so bad and not in prime time its not as bad but its still lagy.

Idk why its like that but something not right.

Btw I'm from EU.

Are you sure? It has been explained that the client connects to multiple sources, some of them being in NA, while the game actions should be handled on the Germany-located servers if you're a EU player.

Damn it, if what you say is really true Deathshade I'm out until they fix that crap. I play BM on EU servers too but so far I did not really notice any lag so that's why I was wondering.

1 hour ago, Justsomeone said:

people crying because of a ping of 230ms lol, what about people like me that play all the time with 230ms+ and can still win?

Go away u dumb summoner/FM. KFM is literally unplayable at anything above 100 ms ping.

Just now, 812332_1452549872 said:

Me and my friends have different ISP providers. When we go into the pvp arena we see a ping increase from 50 (PVE WORLD) to 270 (PVP ARENAS)~. We check that with the default windows  'Resource Monitor'.

That's exactly what happens to me, its ridiculous. (I'm from Portugal, Europe).

It's impossible to PVP atm because the skills wont fire 'on click'.

TBH looks like i'm in Portugal playing in an USA or Russia server.

Fix that ASAP or the PVP of this game is completely ruined.

this problem should be on ncsofts high priority to-do list on first, to fix this asap. it is annoying af, if you want to stun or have to manage your kombo and half of it doesn't land. as a kfm or sin arena is unplayable since days.

1 hour ago, Steed said:

this problem should be on ncsofts high priority to-do list on first, to fix this asap. it is annoying af, if you want to stun or have to manage your kombo and half of it doesn't land. as a kfm or sin arena is unplayable since days.

Exactly.

Thank god others have noticed this as well. Getting about 250+ ping in arena but about 50 ms while leveling. 

This is incredibly important and i hope they will fix it as soon as possible!

Make tickets about this to tech-support as well. And tell them that we all notice it.

Archived