Can NCsoft recover deleted friends?

SirValic

I think I deleted a good friend of mine in blade and soul and I can't remember her name(inb4 must not have been good huh), she has a complicated name for her char >_>. We were nice friends and I think I deleted her by accident when blocking bots and remove them from my list because of that damned 50 person limit. Think NCsoft would be able to recover the name or something?

Does not hurt to open a ticket and try it out. It's not too far fetched that they have some sort of log. Just make sure to be as specific as you can when describing the time and day you deleted the name.

If you deleted multiple names at the time.. You most likely will need to be more specific of her name.

best of luck!

All I can specify is the race was Gon, she was 39 I think, started with an F I'm pretty sure... other than that, idk... I'm trying the friend's list search function but it doesn't display but only 50 names, and I can't advanced search her level/race either so :S I did send a ticket, just wondered if anyone had any experience like this before to know if NCsoft could try.

Archived