Leechers

Zelaxion

running the 4 blue dungeons at 45 is filling up with people that cant even scratch a mob just to get earn money and its kinda annoying we cant do anything about it apart from leaving and hoping we dont queue back into the same party.

Xv38g7H.jpg

(dont mind the bad outcome with my hp)

it shouldnt be a thing we have to deal with every time we want to queue for a dungeon.

we know vote to kick is already in game so why not activate it for anyone in the party not just those offline?  that way we can do cross dungeon without going through tons of loading screens untill we have a party without a leecher

while i dont agree wit hthe name and shame that comes with the unedited screenshot to cross out names, i do feel for this guy and understand the problem. ive done runs before with lower levels (generally 42-44 and not pre 40s tho) and sometimes i dont mind just trying to explain some of the fights for them and just muscling thorugh the run. but sometimes you either A- dont want to carry one, or in some cases three people. or B- they refuse to actually listen (like jumping onto the shrooms in pigsty mini boss)

it would be alot better for the community in general if they simply made the level requirement for the dungeons to more appropriately match peoples ability to complete or even attempt the runs. for example, make the level requirement for the big 4 (the four level 45 blue dungeons) either A 45, or B something closer, say maybe 42 or 43 instead of 35.

Archived