A few suggestions

Fuush

So

All in all I'm happy with the game, theres a few tweaks needed here and there - but a few things that really bothers me in this game.

As a F2P player, I obviously have no rights to complain (according to most people) but anyhow, here it comes:

1. I dont mind the reduced bag space, but you did a really poor job with managing it, and its on purpose obviously! Please make more stuff stack, like the shields, when opening all the packages from rolls.

2. Character delete? Really? I wanted to level an assassin since my main leveling buddy aint always available (only got 2 character slot as F2P), so I started to delete my Lvl 16 Kung Fu Master - but guess what? This 'process' takes 7 DAYS! SEVEN days before I can start leveling a new character......

3. The Dragon Lobby, really good concept overall, and I get it makes programming alot easier when it comes to adding new dungeons in the future and so on - but please give us an option to get back to the mainland from the 'Dungeon Gate location' so we can skip the Dungeon Lobby, its a minor thing, but we still get to skip a loading screen.

I believe if I bother to re-think my leveling experience so far, I can come with a few things more - but those three really stands out as annoying! :)

You do have a right to complain! Everyone does. Some people on here will try to convince you that you don't, but whatever.

Anyway, yes, I find the inventory space very cluttered. It would be nice if soul shields and enchantments had their own tab. It would be a lot more convenient :) 

And the deletion is kinda weird. I can understand the 'protection from hackers' but it would be nice if they had another verification process for us to delete the character.

2 hours ago, Yahni said:

You do have a right to complain! Everyone does. Some people on here will try to convince you that you don't, but whatever.

Anyway, yes, I find the inventory space very cluttered. It would be nice if soul shields and enchantments had their own tab. It would be a lot more convenient :) 

Definitely have to agree on the soul shield thing.  When I was first playing, I was under the (mistaken) impression that the soul shield tab was sort of like the wardrobe.  Once you first equipped a soul shield piece, it moved out of regular inventory into the soul shield inventory, so you could then easily mix/match etc.  It wasn't until I noticed my inventory filling up (and going to place all said shields into my "soul shield" inventory) that I realized it's really just a fancy filter.

All that said, I just realized the other day that the soul shield thing isn't *really* that big a deal.  There aren't all that many soul shields that are really worth collecting to actually use, and the ones that are you can generally simply purchase and/or concentrate on farming to the exclusion of other shields.

While there are achievements for collecting them, I haven't (yet) verified this, but it seems like just equipping a piece once checks it off the collection list.  It doesn't *look* like you actually have to have them all collected at once.  So you don't really need to have a massive stockpile of "in progress" collections.

55 minutes ago, GnatB said:

Definitely have to agree on the soul shield thing.  When I was first playing, I was under the (mistaken) impression that the soul shield tab was sort of like the wardrobe.  Once you first equipped a soul shield piece, it moved out of regular inventory into the soul shield inventory, so you could then easily mix/match etc.  It wasn't until I noticed my inventory filling up (and going to place all said shields into my "soul shield" inventory) that I realized it's really just a fancy filter.

All that said, I just realized the other day that the soul shield thing isn't *really* that big a deal.  There aren't all that many soul shields that are really worth collecting to actually use, and the ones that are you can generally simply purchase and/or concentrate on farming to the exclusion of other shields.

While there are achievements for collecting them, I haven't (yet) verified this, but it seems like just equipping a piece once checks it off the collection list.  It doesn't *look* like you actually have to have them all collected at once.  So you don't really need to have a massive stockpile of "in progress" collections.

I thought the exact thing when I used the soulshield tab. You're right it not that big of a deal because most are useless and broken down, but it think it could be convenient for certain sets for different content. 

5 hours ago, Fuush said:

So

All in all I'm happy with the game, theres a few tweaks needed here and there - but a few things that really bothers me in this game.

As a F2P player, I obviously have no rights to complain (according to most people) but anyhow, here it comes:

1. I dont mind the reduced bag space, but you did a really poor job with managing it, and its on purpose obviously! Please make more stuff stack, like the shields, when opening all the packages from rolls.

2. Character delete? Really? I wanted to level an assassin since my main leveling buddy aint always available (only got 2 character slot as F2P), so I started to delete my Lvl 16 Kung Fu Master - but guess what? This 'process' takes 7 DAYS! SEVEN days before I can start leveling a new character......

3. The Dragon Lobby, really good concept overall, and I get it makes programming alot easier when it comes to adding new dungeons in the future and so on - but please give us an option to get back to the mainland from the 'Dungeon Gate location' so we can skip the Dungeon Lobby, its a minor thing, but we still get to skip a loading screen.

I believe if I bother to re-think my leveling experience so far, I can come with a few things more - but those three really stands out as annoying! :)

I like the idea number 3 , if they do this I won't be paying anymore for Windstride lol .

Archived