0 for 22 In Tomb of Exiles

GrymReaper

So I have run Tomb of Exiles for 3 days now (I only play a few hours a day) and this is a bit nuts.  You cannot tell me that this game is not forcing you to spend money, I have purchased premium BTW, so if I enjoy a game, I am willing to toss money at it.  I have 22 other sealed Infernal weapons for every other class with the exception of the one that I need, Axe.  This is really silly IMO, as I am starting to think there is really no RNG but a deck that is stacked against us.

Here is the SS:

yZ0TS7J.jpg

3 minutes ago, GrymReaper said:

So I have run Tomb of Exiles for 3 days now (I only play a few hours a day) and this is a bit nuts.  You cannot tell me that this game is not forcing you to spend money, I have purchased premium BTW, so if I enjoy a game, I am willing to toss money at it.  I have 22 other sealed Infernal weapons for every other class with the exception of the one that I need, Axe.  This is really silly IMO, as I am starting to think there is really no RNG but a deck that is stacked against us.

Here is the SS:

yZ0TS7J.jpg

just keep trying or buy one off the AH they are not THAT pricey...(AH not marketplace)

example on my main I spent FOREVER getting the profane weapon... and my alt got it on it's 2nd try...

purple (Epic) weapons are not tradable/sellable while Blue weapons are,

there as been many threads concerning class weapon chance from boxes and I will keep an open mind on this one, BUT some one in another thread posted that if you remove you own weapon first before accepting the quest reward and before opening the box they found you had a higher chance, they claimed they had done extensive testing on this, so just though I would mention that, It could make sense.

The thread also had many replys from other players confirming this worked, so who really knows ?

I must admit I did some testing myself after opening around 50 box's with no luck for my summoner, I then un-equiped my own weapon and opened a further 20 and got a staff 3 times,  I know RNG is RNG but still it does very much look like you have a higher chance of other class weapons, and I must admit I have seen this 'tactic' used by company's in other games...SO ...yeah......I keep a open mind........but I know what I think.

Also you can buy the Brilliant keys from the shop, or I believe they are in the market place too which will guarantee weapon for your class.

if only they were tradable or there was an cash item that turns em to be tradable so you could sell it/give it out..

but no, im not sure why they made it like this, if it was obtainable from open zone boss where you have to fight for it with other people then yes i would understand it to be this hard, but seriously,...

its from freaking dungeon,

its untradable,

why?

coz of bots? maybe...

lets fight botters in a way that *cricket*s with legit players why? its easier to do...

damn i hate untradable items in mmo games, takes all the fun out it...

why does it drop other classes gear then?

WHY? i believe they made it like this so people could trade em later but since we cant do that coz of some stupid idea then its GG,

this game hates you, life didint stab you enough in the back  so the game stabs you more :(

btw. someone said about "purple weapons being EPIC" whats so "EPIC" in em if everyone have em, its common item in this game, nothing epic in it lol

Hahaha, well I don't mind getting the other weapons.  Its fodder to get it right up to the next level.  But the problem is I have run the damn dungeon so many times that I am L39 (started at 35).  So it will be off to the next disaster then.

54 minutes ago, GrymReaper said:

i ran toSo I have run Tomb of Exiles for 3 days now (I only play a few hours a day) and this is a bit nuts.  You cannot tell me that this game is not forcing you to spend money, I have purchased premium BTW, so if I enjoy a game, I am willing to toss money at it.  I have 22 other sealed Infernal weapons for every other class with the exception of the one that I need, Axe.  This is really silly IMO, as I am starting to think there is really no RNG but a deck that is stacked against us.

Here is the SS:

yZ0TS7J.jpg

RNG hates you just saying i think my weapon from the golden deva wheel took the longest of my 2 chars right now xD

Im currently on 40 keys spent and no weap, those low level rng boxes delays our levelin so hard that makes me want to level with the initial weap. I think I've spent more than 100 keys with this bad luck char just to get those weaps.. The first one I had to level till bein able to use market and bought it, coz I ran out of keys

Buy the Viridian key from the shop then. It costs 80 points which is equal to 1 euro/dollar or so.

And to clarify, it was exactly the same for me. For some reason there's only 1 Viridian key on the Marketplace in the EU at the time of this post, but hundreds of Cinderlands keys, I suggest you pick one up, as they go for like 10 silver right now.

and here is the funny part:

if you get lv45 and you want to upgrade all of your weapon (till profane), (accessory including siren)

you will have to run ToE x-times and farm heoric items. that wuill be the cheapest method.

so you sone alrdy 22 runs, its nice.you will need all of your items.

15 minutes ago, Grievuuz said:

Buy the Viridian key from the shop then. It costs 80 points which is equal to 1 euro/dollar or so.

And to clarify, it was exactly the same for me. For some reason there's only 1 Viridian key on the Marketplace in the EU at the time of this post, but hundreds of Cinderlands keys, I suggest you pick one up, as they go for like 10 silver right now.

didnt realise that! thx for the info! bought one!

Archived