Easy PvE and levelling build

Aerroon

Hey guys, I made a video about a build I was using for levelling and doing dungeons before I learned more of the ins and outs of the game. The build is fairly good - deals good damage and the best part is that it is INCREDIBLY EASY to use, so you can learn the game while still doing your part. Here it is:

9 hours ago, Aerroon said:

Hey guys, I made a video about a build I was using for levelling and doing dungeons before I learned more of the ins and outs of the game. The build is fairly good - deals good damage and the best part is that it is INCREDIBLY EASY to use, so you can learn the game while still doing your part. Here it is:

Something i need to point out in ur explanation which are misunderstanding, 1 has a burn too at tier3stage3, 2 at tier3stage3 is useful as it stacks extra embers which u can use 1 to detonate at max stacks and reapply burn.

Other suggestions on ur build are LMB's auto detonate should only be used during soloing, never in a party when there are other force masters, RMB tier 3 stage 2 has many advantages over stage 1, the higher dmg, the higher attack speed(this may sounds confusing but what it actually does is reduces its gdc so u can ani-cancel without missing a RMB etc...) and a efficient way stacking frost orbit. I understand tht ur whole build is based on freeze and tht stage 1 is a must and its indeed very easy to learn by just spamming LR1.

Also that if ani-cancel is used correctly, thts what gona make a fm better than the rest 80-90% fms not only in terms of dps also in skill level, because its a whole new different level of skill required. So basically its just ani-cancel or spam.

10 hours ago, FreedomGent said:

I guess this is the best guide for PvE,

just add Frost Fury to freeze,

then after 3 frost orbs, Inferno+Dual Dragon Combo, (Dual dragon alone AOE damage up to 20k-25k+ buffed)

I don't know about it being the best build, but it's EASY. It still has respectable DPS (I pulled aggro in almost every dungeon on bosses even if I wasn't the one initiating fights). You don't have to manage your focus so you can actually concentrate on looking at what the bosses do and use that to help your team with Divine Veil and Frost Sheathe and overall great for learning the game.

Eventually I moved on to a burn build and now that I've used it for a while I can do that, but focus management still catches me off guard sometimes - something that does not happen in this build.

10 hours ago, InoriYuzurihaDesu said:

Something i need to point out in ur explanation which are misunderstanding, 1 has a burn too at tier3stage3, 2 at tier3stage3 is useful as it stacks extra embers which u can use 1 to detonate at max stacks and reapply burn.

Other suggestions on ur build are LMB's auto detonate should only be used during soloing, never in a party when there are other force masters, RMB tier 3 stage 2 has many advantages over stage 1, the higher dmg, the higher attack speed(this may sounds confusing but what it actually does is reduces its gdc so u can ani-cancel without missing a RMB etc...) and a efficient way stacking frost orbit. I understand tht ur whole build is based on freeze and tht stage 1 is a must and its indeed very easy to learn by just spamming LR1.

Also that if ani-cancel is used correctly, thts what gona make a fm better than the rest 80-90% fms not only in terms of dps also in skill level, because its a whole new different level of skill required. So basically its just ani-cancel or spam.

You can't have a different skill on [1]. The main focus of the build is literally to have that [1] ability. If you remove that you're looking at a completely different build, that's why I mentioned it.

Also, FM animation cancel is super super hard, and this is about ease of use.

7 hours ago, Aerroon said:

I don't know about it being the best build, but it's EASY. It still has respectable DPS (I pulled aggro in almost every dungeon on bosses even if I wasn't the one initiating fights). You don't have to manage your focus so you can actually concentrate on looking at what the bosses do and use that to help your team with Divine Veil and Frost Sheathe and overall great for learning the game.

Eventually I moved on to a burn build and now that I've used it for a while I can do that, but focus management still catches me off guard sometimes - something that does not happen in this build.

You can't have a different skill on [1]. The main focus of the build is literally to have that [1] ability. If you remove that you're looking at a completely different build, that's why I mentioned it.

FM Animation cancel is not super super hard at all. ><

13 hours ago, Aerroon said:

No, i didnt mean for ur freeze build, i think its when u were mentioning abt the fire build, u can have 1 with burn too, otherwise nvm i may be mistaken.

Abt ani-cancel, just a bit of explanation > basically when ur spamming LR, notice tht fire and frost palm go out 1 after the other faster but not at the same time, ani-cancel is the same thing letting them go out 1 after the other but actually pressing L first immediately follow by R (fire goes first than ice)or vice versa but are heavily affected by latency.

At low LVL first branch RB is better for the 1 chi cost.Also even in end game unless you doing stupid h0mo dragon zerg parade and you don't want to reset the boss(Freeze sometimes reset it)then,no I don't agree second branch is better.Even when you socket 1 to burn it add alot of dmg to freezed enemies.

Beside pvp and world bosses I never use frost fury in mid branch.Just FM DPS is really high and FM is squish...life leach for the win.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2016 at 5:31 PM, Agantas said:

The third point that causes a lot of damage has disappeared from the frost palm's tree. How does this effect this build? I was planning to do this one, since it seemed like a good, easy way to learn the class/game. 

Frozen Soul makes your RMB deal the same damage as before so you mainly need that one now instead.

Archived