Lost and in need of help! Question!

Puppy Pie

Ok, soooooo I really enjoy playing summoner and blade dancer (mainly because they are both lyns and how cute is a little person swinging a sword around or the noises the summoner makes?!) and I was told that I should only focus on gearing up the character I want for PVE as PVP doesn't really matter as long as your max level (for arena's)

anyways my questions is will the summoner still be good for PVE after the patch or should I gear up the blade dancer?

I figured BD for PVP and Sum for PVE, but I wanted to make darn sure before I go and waste all my gold/ss/moonstones on the wrong char.

I play Summoner main on CN (China) server and it is still very good for PVE, some dungeons are well known to be far easier with a Summoner in the group too, while Blade dancers in PVE are thought to be abit 'squishy', but then again I guess it depends who is playing them too.

Play what YOU want to play and what YOU enjoy and make the most out of them, it is YOUR game and for your own fun and entertainment , there is no point at all playing something you do not actually enjoy or like.

As for PVP it is correct gear is 'normalised' in Arena so having the best gear possible does not make any difference, Arena is more about knowing your class and knowing how to play  it

29 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

I play Summoner main on CN (China) server and it is still very good for PVE, some dungeons are well known to be far easier with a Summoner in the group too, while Blade dancers in PVE are thought to be abit 'squishy', but then again I guess it depends who is playing them too.

Play what YOU want to play and what YOU enjoy and make the most out of them, it is YOUR game and for your own fun and entertainment , there is no point at all playing something you do not actually enjoy or like.

As for PVP it is correct gear is 'normalised' in Arena so having the best gear possible does not make any difference, Arena is more about knowing your class and knowing how to play  it

ok thank you so much! I will continue gearing up my summoner! I just love the skills and noise the cat makes kinda funny.

Thank you! I was just scared that I was gearing up the wrong thing after I heard so many horrible things about summoners once the new patch is out

Summoners have already got most of their main skills, not like some other classes who will get a few more in further patch's that is why some ppl are saying that other classes will get slightly stronger over the upcoming patche's, One thing summoners do get is more healing both for them selves and party healing so that in istelf is good and will make Summoners still useful in partys, plus having a class in a party with a pet that can tank any mob is always going to be good.  

Again play what YOU want to play, dont listen to others , if you enjoy the class it will always be your best character. main thing is enjoy the game and have fun.

55 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

Summoners have already got most of their main skills, not like some other classes who will get a few more in further patch's that is why some ppl are saying that other classes will get slightly stronger over the upcoming patche's, One thing summoners do get is more healing both for them selves and party healing so that in istelf is good and will make Summoners still useful in partys, plus having a class in a party with a pet that can tank any mob is always going to be good.  

Again play what YOU want to play, dont listen to others , if you enjoy the class it will always be your best character. main thing is enjoy the game and have fun.

oh cool! I'm usually a healer in most games I play so I was kinda at a lost in this game for a bit...

are summoners the only ones with healing spells for the party? So does that mean I can be somewhat of a healer again?!!!!

8 hours ago, Puppy Pie said:

Ok, soooooo I really enjoy playing summoner and blade dancer (mainly because they are both lyns and how cute is a little person swinging a sword around or the noises the summoner makes?!) and I was told that I should only focus on gearing up the character I want for PVE as PVP doesn't really matter as long as your max level (for arena's)

anyways my questions is will the summoner still be good for PVE after the patch or should I gear up the blade dancer?

I figured BD for PVP and Sum for PVE, but I wanted to make darn sure before I go and waste all my gold/ss/moonstones on the wrong char.

You can pvp with both since gear in arenas doesn't matter .

Summoner will be good after the patch , as well as the Dancer .

There is no correct answer to this question but I'll give it a shot .

Gear up and play whichever character you enjoy the most ( why not both though ? ) , since it's the person behind the keyboard who makes a certain class "OP" and not the class itself .

Archived