Good EU servers

Raiken

Frankly I don't think any server is any different from any other. Despite what some people might say all servers are going to have trolls, bots, bad apples etc, the problem is they all have people on them. If you were the only person on the server then might be a different story, but that would be a bit boring wouldn't it.

Most populated EU is Windrest and from what I know right after would be Ebon Hall and I think Starfall Crater, Cardinal Gates, Wild Springs not sure if in that order, check the post count in the Clan Recruitment section maybe those might help you decide where you want to go.

Try and pick which of those names you like more as all of them are populated servers and from what I see people that know they won't be getting Premium don't go to Windrest so you could pick one of Starfall, Cardinal Gates, Wild Springs if you want high population but not as high as Windrest to have queues.

Ebon hall is far from dead. Everywhere i go i see people. But if you want 50 people around you killing the same mobs then choose windrest.

Crimson faction chat is very active and people are killing world bosses constantly. (ogres,blackwyrm) Cant say how active the cerulians are but i see a lot of them running around daytimes.

Archived