Bots around in Jadestone Village

889038_1452550551

I logged in and the first thing i see in front of the Lakeside Cache  is bots just keep going in and out of the dungeon.

I clicked one of their name and they're around 30-40s. I would report for botting  but there's just too many of them.

I'm guessing this how people earn money? By leveling them up and sell them to other people or something...Hope this issue would get fixed soon.s3dpjk.jpg

A video really would have helped tbh. But as a level 40 I still run in for a speed run of that dungeon (because it's super easy to solo at my level) for the viridian poison needed for crafting. Maybe that's all they are doing? Especially since you're on channel 1 I wouldn't be surprised if people were just doing speed runs. 

13 minutes ago, Pyr said:

A video really would have helped tbh. But as a level 40 I still run in for a speed run of that dungeon (because it's super easy to solo at my level) for the viridian poison needed for crafting. Maybe that's all they are doing? Especially since you're on channel 1 I wouldn't be surprised if people were just doing speed runs. 

I do have a video, but don't know how to upload it.

And I say bots because there are multiple of Destroyers staying in one place and keep on going in and out and also because someone have showed me a video about bots where it's doing exact same thing except this was in Korean BnS.

Just saw the same thing, they all had random letter names and some of the characters were doing weird things like bobbing around under the floor and looking like they were flying while on the ground.

If they want us to help identify botters they really need to give us a report function for it.

1 hour ago, Trix said:

If they want us to help identify botters they really need to give us a report function for it.

Fortunately, they do have a report function in-game.

Press ESC → Select suspected bot's IGN → Report → Report Bots

Archived