Future Art Shop (?) / Price me (?)

Roze

As of late I have been lagging so bad I have been unable to play the game aside from doing dailies. In order to fund myself (since I can't make money at all especially with the Marketplace crashing super bad), I have decided maybe it is time to open commissions.

If people show interest I will definitely open something up.

Comment how much you think you would charge in game gold or real currency, I'm fairly curious.

Samples:

Regular BNS Characters-

m2KUQPO.pngKEqwOEu.png

League Chibis-

yD0XmTd.png

GRo5SHO.png

4 minutes ago, Surraku said:

Your chibis seem like they would sell. see that kinda art sell in alot of mmo's as for price... might be to early to say with the market and flow of gold being the way it is right now. 

Yeah its fluctuating back and forth horribly. Especially with the release of RNG boxes..

Thank you for your response

Probably can't charge RL currency like most games. I'd actually prefer the first style of drawing over chibis (but I'm in the minority probably lol). As for gold, I honestly don't know. And then it'd be hard to do that if you have people from other servers that want it as well.

I commissioned art before, usually the artist creates a wishlist/gift-list for in game items to be gifted.  Depending on the type of art, chibi, bust, full size, you set a price or create a wishlist for type of art.  i.e. One outfit or 800-1000 ncoin equivalent item would be for 1-2 Chibis.  :)

The easiest way to price is by converting what you think is fair in terms of $, in to items/fashions/gold. I'm not sure how this goes on games without an actual way of selling a lot of the cash shop items, though.

I also find many severely undersell themselves when selling art on games. =(

I think a start of 2 outfits(or whatever they'd cost in gold) for the full body type, 1 outfit and maybe something else for the waist-up, and outfit for the chibi. I'm bad at pricing things, but this is just a starting idea.

Archived