Refund my NCCoins, and I'll start on a new server.

CaffeGrigio

Of course, that won't happen.

If I walk into a Burger King and ask for no onions, they'll make a new burger.

If I buy a TV from Best Buy, get it home and it doesn't work, they'll replace it.

But if you make a player on a server that the player base has ruined by creating a faction imbalance, incessant spawn camping and an inability to do faction quests,

you're just screwed.

The options are, stop playing, kiss your money goodbye.

Keep playing on the server that's unplayable.

or start over and pump new money into a different server.

The 4th option, refund people's NCcoins so just maybe they can find a playable server, don't seem to be an option.

1. You made your own choice to play on one server, NCsoft never force you to choose one particular server, so it's your responsibility for choosing a server with faction imbalance.
2. The issue doesn't come from the game, it comes from the players, so you can't blame the devs.
3. You made your own choice to spend money, and you also agreed on the terms and conditions they made, so if you find the game unsatisfying, you're welcome to leave.

Don't compare it like you are buying a product from Burger King or Best Buy, they are from different kind. If those 2 screwed up, it's due to their product issue. For this game, unless what they claim to be in the game isn't true, then I don't see why it is their fault.

NCSoft are the ones perpetuating the imbalance.

You think they would rather

1. Refund coins to allow people to restart on New Server

2. have players buy more NCCoins to restart on a New Server

Game Publishers get away with it all the time, and why wouldn't they?

The Gold Sellers are obviously selling Gold to someone.

Perhaps NCSoft knows that people will still buy coins, regardless of how bad things are for a significant portion of it's player base.

16 hours ago, CaffeGrigio said:

Of course, that won't happen.

If I walk into a Burger King and ask for no onions, they'll make a new burger.

If I buy a TV from Best Buy, get it home and it doesn't work, they'll replace it.

But if you make a player on a server that the player base has ruined by creating a faction imbalance, incessant spawn camping and an inability to do faction quests,

you're just screwed.

The options are, stop playing, kiss your money goodbye.

Keep playing on the server that's unplayable.

or start over and pump new money into a different server.

The 4th option, refund people's NCcoins so just maybe they can find a playable server, don't seem to be an option.

Of course they won't refund your NCoin. Your comparison to buying a burger at Burger King and a TV from Best Buy are very poor comparisons at best. You received your items you purchased from the Hongmoon Shop. There is nothing wrong with the items you purchased. Therefore you will not be refunded.

As for your options.. how about develop a little more resolve/self discipline and stick it out. Or better yet, take the "I'm entitled to what I want since I pay money" stick out of your ass. There's plenty of us that spend money towards the game. Maybe later when factions inevitably balance themselves out (maybe in 6 months time or even more.. who knows how long it will take), you'll be able to say.. "I was there in the beginning when it was hell trying to do faction dailies. Consider yourself lucky you weren't here then." Not bitching on the forums making outrageous demands just because you feel entitled to an easier gameplay experience.

15 minutes ago, CaffeGrigio said:

NCSoft are the ones perpetuating the imbalance.

You think they would rather

1. Refund coins to allow people to restart on New Server

2. have players buy more NCCoins to restart on a New Server

Game Publishers get away with it all the time, and why wouldn't they?

The Gold Sellers are obviously selling Gold to someone.

Perhaps NCSoft knows that people will still buy coins, regardless of how bad things are for a significant portion of it's player base.

I don't say this often, but you're wrong.  Players created the faction imbalance, because players solely comprise the faction imbalance.  NCSoft didn't do anything.  You just want NCSoft to do something to herd the cats that are a fickle community.

You paid money for your character on a server, the players created a disparity in faction representation at level 45, and you're blaming NCSoft and legitimately proposing they refund the money you spent because someone else ruined your experience.

It literally makes no sense.

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 9:26 AM, Cogbyrn said:

I don't say this often, but you're wrong.  Players created the faction imbalance, because players solely comprise the faction imbalance.  NCSoft didn't do anything.  You just want NCSoft to do something to herd the cats that are a fickle community.

You paid money for your character on a server, the players created a disparity in faction representation at level 45, and you're blaming NCSoft and legitimately proposing they refund the money you spent because someone else ruined your experience.

It literally makes no sense.

what is being done by NCSoft to mitigate the problem?

What is being done by NCSoft to disallow bots from joining the undermanned faction which exacerbates the problem?

How many people aren't even playing anymore because of it?

How many people no longer even bother pvp'ing, because the system is so screwed up?

If you people in the easy mode factions are ok with it, good for you.

the rest of use will eventually get so tired of it, we'll just move to the next game.

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 9:19 AM, Roxefeller said:

As for your options.. how about develop a little more resolve/self discipline and stick it out. Or better yet, take the "I'm entitled to what I want since I pay money" stick out of your ass.

Stick it out? Seriously? What faction are you in and what server?

If you're not Crimson on Mushin, then make a Crimson toon there, and get back to me.

And yeah, I'm entitled to what I want, when I pay for it.

What kind of idiot wouldn't be?

Why do you allow gaming companies to get away with it, when you wouldn't let anyone else get away with it?

2 hours ago, CaffeGrigio said:

what is being done by NCSoft to mitigate the problem?

What is being done by NCSoft to disallow bots from joining the undermanned faction which exacerbates the problem?

How many people aren't even playing anymore because of it?

How many people no longer even bother pvp'ing, because the system is so screwed up?

If you people in the easy mode factions are ok with it, good for you.

the rest of use will eventually get so tired of it, we'll just move to the next game.

You must not pay attention.  I'm on Crimson on Poharan.  That's the undermanned faction, in case you aren't aware.

I just don't expect daddy to fix all of my issues for me.  I deal with them now, because I'm adult.  I don't know why developers have to hold the community's collective hand and guide them towards some semblance of faction balance.  Wait, I do know why.  Because at every turn, the players try their hardest to ruin competition for their own gain.

I just put the blame on those I hold responsible:  the players.  Ceru players are asking much more frequently now for kill trading to get their quest done.  I tell them yes, that I'll be back, then I go to another channel and go about my business.  You reap what you sow.

And considering the number of Summoner bots I saw on the overmanned faction farming Terrors, I'm not so sure the bots are only joining the undermanned.  I think many actually join the overmanned in order to farm the high level area, *because the OWPvP in this game isn't even about PvP, it's about PvE*.

I didn't ask daddy to fix an issue, I asked NCSoft to refund the coins I wasted on a server where the community ruined factions, so I can restart on a different, hopefully competitive server...

Or give us a Transfer token so we can move to a playable server.

That's all, I don't expect the imbalance to be fixed, no one does, it's why everyone is migrating to the overpopulated faction.

Archived